• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    no, that's Ok, just give me the link if you can
    Sorry Tom,

Can't remember where I got it from exactly
    I've searched around with no luck unfortunatley...

How else would you like me to give it to you?

Cheers
    Shanksy
    sigpic
    *Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis*

"On the other hand, you're an evil killing machine, so no, I'll pass...
    ...Why, why, why, why, in the wide world of all things rational and sane, would I help you?...
    ...Trying to leave? Sorry. A little more time in Danny's world!
    "

Comment

nice please update
      sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_Shanks View Post
        Sorry Tom,

Can't remember where I got it from exactly
        I've searched around with no luck unfortunatley...

How else would you like me to give it to you?

Cheers
        Shanksy
        just e-mail it, shame you don't remember, would have like to get a hold of the artist

Comment

Please take this discussion out of this thread, I'd like to keep it on-topic :/

And an update will have to wait a bit more, I'm afraid. My laptop containing the storylines for most of my fanfictions (minus the "Continuing SG-1" thing and my "Third SG-1 Movie Ideas") is at a friend's house and I can't get there until friday.

Sorry about the delay, I'll see if I can remember what I had going next by memory.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

WOW!!! It's absolutely amazing. This is the thing I have been waiting for. I demand more
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

any updates? I'm very anxious to read more
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Come on mate!

Been waiting for ages...where's your next masterpiece???

We are all waiting anxiously!

Please have it soon!

Cheers
                Shanksy
                sigpic
                *Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis*

"On the other hand, you're an evil killing machine, so no, I'll pass...
                ...Why, why, why, why, in the wide world of all things rational and sane, would I help you?...
                ...Trying to leave? Sorry. A little more time in Danny's world!
                "

Comment

I think s09119 is kinda buisy with his SG-1 continuation.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    I think s09119 is kinda buisy with his SG-1 continuation.
                    Haha, you'd be right. Sorry, I guess I got a little sidetracked with that...

((Part 8))

It was only a few seconds, but it seemed to stretch on into hours. The entire city shook with the ferocity of an earthquake, shattering the delicate glass windows and tossing pieces of equiptment to and fro. Even as Daniel hung to the wall for dear life, though, he caught a glimpse of the gate room below and breathed in, shocked; people continued to move about as if nothing was going on, not being the least bit shaken by the violent lurch of the city.

That was when Morgan grabbed his hand and shouted over the din, "Concentrate, Daniel! You can manipulate this place, remember?" And then again, "Just concentrate!"

And concentrate he did. Squeezing his eyes shut as hard as he thought possible, Daniel summoned the image in his mind; this city—Atlantis—stable and safe... not shaking as if it wanted him hurled from the planet... stable... And at long last, he found himself slowing down. The floor no longer rattled beneath him, and his shoes could again find purchase on the glossy surface. The shattered glass outside fluttered back to their window panes and slitted into place alongside computer banks also shifting into their places once more.

A steady hand on Daniel's shoulder—no doubt Morgan's—slowly turned him around, and the weary Doctor felt a shiver run down his spine. The Ancient before him was speaking, he could tell that much by the motion of her lips, but he couldn't seem to make anything out. Everything was becoming cloudier and cloudier, dimmer even, until at last it all went dark.

"Daniel!"

Jackson sat bolt upright in his bed... wait. Not his bed. He was resting on a cot somewhere, but this certainly wasn't Stargate Command. As his eyes adjusted to the harsh light of examination lamps, Daniel gradual came to remember where we saw; the ascended plane, in a place Morgan had called "Atlantis." He must be in what passed for an infirmary here, but he was the only person lying on a bed, as if no one else had been injured. Hell, he couldn't even see a doctor.

The voice called at him again, this time calmer. "Daniel? Are you alright?"

Glancing over at the concerned features of Morgan La Fey, he nodded. Daniel swung his legs over the side of the bed and put his hands to his temples, rubbing gently to abate his throbbing head. "What happened?" he asked, "Why did the city start to shake like that?"

Morgan's face turned dark, and she looked away, out the window. almost at once, a pall of gloom seemed to settle over her, and a sense of melancholy pervaded her voice, "It has been happening for months now, ever since we allowed him to return."

"Who's 'him'?"

Outside, the roar of the ocean against metal sounded, a soothing melody. "Long, long ago, we watched the Goa'uld rise to prominence in the galaxy," Morgan began slowly, "We watched them learn how to operate the stargate via the reptillian bipeds you know as Unas. Some advocated destruction of the network to prevent their spread, but we learned long ago that it is better to simply let events in the mortal plane play out as they will."

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked, frowning, "Are you saying you could have prevented the Goa'uld from ever getting off their homeworld?"

As if sensing the accusation in his voice, Morgan turned to him, hurt. "You do not know of everything let, Daniel Jackson. You did not have to watch the horrible, twisted things that led us here. You did not have to flee your own homes to survive." Tears came to her eyes, and for a moment, Daniel wondered if the Ancients had ever truly been in such a dire circumstance. But then the moment passed; no, this was just another facade, like all of Oma's lines about candlelight and cooking meals.

But she continued regardless of his thoughts, adding, "One in particular found Kheb, the sanctuary your mentor Oma Desala created to assist others in ascension. He learned from her, watched her, and analyzed how she thought, how she lived her life. It did not take long for him to realize that Oma's hopes for the mortal realm could be her undoing, that a well-rehearsed lie could fool even her. And he did it."

"Did what?" Daniel was confused. What did Oma Desala have to do with the city's instability? It didn't seem to add up.

"One day, he convinced her to ascend him. He had spent months proving his innocence, his truth in spirit, but it was all a lie. As soon as she had done it, she realized what a terrible mistake she had made, and desperately tried to undo it." One could almost hear the agony in Morgan's voice as she related the tale, as if she had watched it herself—and perhaps she had. "Before we knew what was happening, the stargate you saw upon your arrival here activated. It had been so long since another arrived, we did not think of it... we did not raise the shield. He stepped through unfettered, and ever since that day, there has been war."

Daniel frowned again. "Who is this guy you keep mentioning? Is he assaulting the city somehow?"

"You already know him, Daniel Jackson. Just as he strikes at us, he is attempting to the same far, far below.'

And that's when it fell into place. The rogue Goa'uld that mysteriously disappeared, only to return with seemingly endless knowledge... there could only be one, and even as Daniel mouted the word, the city began to shake once more.

"Yes," Morgan answered sadly, gazing out at the suddenly-violent seas, "Anubis."
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Man, he was a good villain.

Comment

Great!!! I want more

will you somehow deal with the ascended Ori?
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

I know I'm very annyoing , but when will you post next part?
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG. I totally LOVE Morgan/Ganos in this fic and of course Danny Please continue this, you portray Morgan in such a different and refreshing way...please don't make me beg, I'll cry if you want me/need me to
                            sigpic
                            Queen Mina by me Wraith_Babe

Comment

Working...
                            X