This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Trinity

Hi, I am not new to gateworld I have been comeing here for a while and I have been reading the virtual series such as Destiny and Horizon.
    Description

While over looking the Alterian database, it is revaled that not all of the Ancients came to Earth when they left Atlantis.Some of them went to the distant Babyon Galaxy. However those Ancients were never heared from agine.Now knowing that another City of the Ancients lies with in their reach, Stargate Command forms a new expedition team and sends them to investigate. Once they arrive, this new group of explorers find a desrted city,meet a newpowerful enemy, find a few surviours of a fallen civillization and begin a whole new adventure.

I"ve changed the name to Stargate Babylon because it will be about the Babylon Galaxy.
    Last edited by Colonel Edwards; 21 April 2007, 04:46 PM. Reason: wanted to change the description

You may want to rethink your concept. It'sa pretty common base story.

Comment

And might I also suggest that before you try making your own series, that you work on another? It'll help you with your writing and knowledge of how they are run.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I'll try that and i've decided to go back to my original story.

Comment

Working...
        X