This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sheppard gets locked out

ok please dont ban me for this one, its for the thunkers i swear!!!

Crap.....That was the word for it, Crap. Sheppard stood outside his door in frustration and silently fumed. He had only nipped out for 2 minutes to go to the toilet, it was 3 AM in the morning, did it matter he was naked? Yes apparently.
    He tried the door for the 5th time, Nothing happened. By now he was getting desperate, what to do what to do....BINGO! "Rodney" he muttered to himself as he scooted down the corridoor cupping his modesty. When he arrived at Rodneys door Sheppard banged as loud as he dared and waited. Nothing. He tried again, Nothing. by now Sheppard was cold and tierd. "C'mon Rodney answer the door!" he hissed impatiently.Finally the door slid open to reveal a very tierd Mckay "Sheppard? its 3 in the morn-nin-nig" he said trying to stifle a yawn.
    Sheppard was by now very impatient. "Rodney just grab your tools and open my damn door" he said threateningly. Rodney looked at Sheppards naked frame standing on his doorway and had to stop himself from smirking "Sure John just let me get a few things" he smiled. With that the door closed and Sheppard was left outside again, he couldnt feel his toes and he didnt like the breeze whistling between his legs at all. Finally Mckay emerged with a large bag and caught the look on Sheppards face "You think fixing 10,000 year old locks is easy?" Sheppard shook his head and walked with rodney back to his own room.
    Rodney lowered the bag and took out some tools, time was ticking, at 7 AM he had to be up, Sheppard paced the floor anxiously, he really wanted to lie down and snuggle under the blankets. Several minutes later Mckay Stood up and Sheppard looked at him expectantly "Try it now" was all Rodney would say and so Sheppard strode over to the door and swiped his hand along the sensor. The door opened soundlessly and sheppard rushed in but paused at the door "Thanks rodney" and then the door shut, rodney was alone, but his services were well paid. He withdrew a camera from his pocket and flicked through the photoes of Sheppards....escapade.... "I wonder how much the ladies would pay for a copy of this" he s******ed gleefully.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

nice job *drool* sheppy naked omg how good that wud be hehehe

Comment

Funny story , they should put that in a "Sunday" like ep

Comment

((hmmm perhaps we should write about sheppards revenge on rodney ))
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

That was GREAT!!!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
          Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
          X