This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
    You mentioned her name again? Do you want me to be a stammering wreck for my physics lecture?

Heh, I think she's gorgeous that's all. Glad that her rocking cheered you up.

Gee, NZBG, is it MY fault you find NIGELLA hot? I think not. <weg>

Yes NIGELLA is gorgeous, but more importantly, she's not afraid to been seen on camera EATING!

Getting back to the Samanda Story....
    *wonders if the book has begun it's journey to Amanda yet
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Gee, NZBG, is it MY fault you find NIGELLA hot? I think not. <weg>

Yes NIGELLA is gorgeous, but more importantly, she's not afraid to been seen on camera EATING!

Hey, when is Easter this year? I know that I get 2 weeks off then, so it's something I should know. It must be getting close... I can't wait! I hope we get Amanda's reaction

(And as for Nigella eating on camera... that's it! That is why she rocks! Would you like some chocolate, Sun? Oh, and some further OTness... I woke up to the Wicked sound track as my alarm this morning )
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
        Hey, when is Easter this year? I know that I get 2 weeks off then, so it's something I should know. It must be getting close... I can't wait! I hope we get Amanda's reaction
        It's in April but I can't remember what day it is. I'm sure Amanda will love it.

(And as for Nigella eating on camera... that's it! That is why she rocks! Would you like some chocolate, Sun? Oh, and some further OTness... I woke up to the Wicked sound track as my alarm this morning )
        It's that and she doesn't bother to clean up as she goes, ya know. She just does it. Wicked is AWESOME!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey just droppin'in to say CONGRATULATIONS to all of you, I'll read the story as soon as possible, I've been waiting for it to be finished
          I think you've just completed a great project, and the artwork is awesome !!
          sigpic

Comment

It has left the UK and is on its way, nicely bound and looking very pretty.

Even given the vagaries of the cross pond postal system it will arrive on Amanda's doorstep in time for Easter!

Julia
            x
            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Yay!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Easter is April 8th for those that asked... I'm sure all have figured that out by now... sorry a little behind on my posts

Great job everyone on the story!!!! The coverpages, the fic writers, beta readers, all those cheering everyone on, all those that put this wonderful story to bed, everyones long hours, and making this a fun project that I am sure Amanda will love!!! CONGRATS!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post

Even given the vagaries of the cross pond postal system it will arrive on Amanda's doorstep in time for Easter!

Julia
                  x
                  Is there a pic of the finished book by any chance?? Also I'm guessing by the poll that the title was Symbiosis?

This is OT a bit but do you have any idea what month AT3 will be? At first I read spring but now I see summer in your sig. I'm asking for a friend. It makes no difference when I can get off.

Comment

Julia
                    x
                    Did I miss the part where they came back to the proper phase? Or was that fixed in final edit?

It was a fun read!

suse
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                      Is there a pic of the finished book by any chance?? Also I'm guessing by the poll that the title was Symbiosis?

This is OT a bit but do you have any idea what month AT3 will be? At first I read spring but now I see summer in your sig. I'm asking for a friend. It makes no difference when I can get off.

The book, I believe, will have the full text and photographs of the covers etc on Amanda's website once we have confirmation that she has it in her hands and has seen it personally. The title was indeed Symbiosis.

Re AT3. We are working on things now, and as fast as we can. When everything is in place we will announce the actual date.

Julia
                      G4
                      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

The book, I believe, will have the full text and photographs of the covers etc on Amanda's website once we have confirmation that she has it in her hands and has seen it personally. The title was indeed Symbiosis.

Re AT3. We are working on things now, and as fast as we can. When everything is in place we will announce the actual date.

Julia
                        G4
                        Thanks for the update Julia

Oooh I feel so giddy Oh yea, Mandy doesn't get giddy...step aside people, nothing to see here...carry on
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Oooh I feel so giddy Oh yea, Mandy doesn't get giddy...step aside people, nothing to see here...carry on

thanks Julia (for the update and getting this reaction out of Mandy )
                          sigpic

Comment

Julia
                            G4
                            Yes, Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

OW! Geez Mandy! *pushes Mandy off her

That right there is why we no longer allow Mandy to get giddy...she tends to FALL on people.

*wonders what Amanda's reaction will be when she gets her gift
                              sigpic

Comment

*wonders what Amanda's reaction will be when she gets her gift
                                Wouldn't Mandy like to be a fly on that wall?*

*me too
                                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X