Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you missed out, seriously why would you just stop reading something because the font size was wrong. Copy and paste it in to word and do it yourself, it would take all of 3 seconds...but no you just throw it away.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

The asthetics make it unpleasent to read. There are people far pickier than me. If it's such a simple task, you guys would have already done so. You should use the "proper" font and etc.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

You got a draft copy 8 months ago, the final version is massively improved, you didnt get the final version because in all likelyhood you were too snobbish to want one. It was an easy task and he did do it, but the fact you wouldnt read a draft copy because it wasnt perfect just shows how arrogent you were.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

Like I said, he never sent me another copy so as far as I knew, there was no other draft. How am I supposed to read the edited version if I didn't know it existed? It doesn't mean I'm arrogant. It means I like the stuff I'm reading to look nice. There's something about 2" margins that just turns me off.

Send me this latest version and I'll give it a shot. But then again, you might not want too. Being this arrogant person I am, you probably don't care about my useless opinion.
          sigpic

Comment

I personally would like to read it, just to see if it's as good as it's cracked up to be.

Comment

Same here would love to read just to see how it turns out.

As to Elite Anubis Guard I think you may of been just little bit to picky not readying because of margins.

but their you go, my opinion count for little.

Comment

I think your opinion counts, but so does EAG's in all fairness
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

i can help as a creative consultant or beta reader, I'm writing like 4 stories right now though so i don't think i have time to help write but if I can come up with ideas for episodes and such. e-mail me.
                  Join My forum (please??)

Comment

Trust me, I'm not picky. I read every - bar 2 - virtual Star Trek series. Each with their own style and appearance. I can handle different, what I can't handle is when it looks distracting to me. Like I said, if it's fixed, send it to me and I'll send you my inane useless feedback once I've read it.
                    Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 22 April 2007, 02:51 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

sorry if i am confused but does this have anything to do with the tv show andromeda?
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

it doesn't it takes place in the andromeda galaxy
                        Join My forum (please??)

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          Trust me, I'm not picky. I read every - bar 2 - virtual Star Trek series. Each wither their own style and appearance. I can handle different, what I can't handle is when it looks distracting to me. Like I said, if it's fixed, send it to me and I'll send you my inane useless feedback once I've read it.
                          Sorry it just how you came over in the thread that all, and may be the mood I was in when I read this thread, so sorry again.

And to Immontep, I know my views, are taken

Thanks, it was just the mood I was in, And EAG' views count to.

Now I said thanks and sorry in the same thread, I rarley say either, is their any chance of getting a copy my self, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            Trust me, I'm not picky. I read every - bar 2 - virtual Star Trek series. Each wither their own style and appearance. I can handle different, what I can't handle is when it looks distracting to me. Like I said, if it's fixed, send it to me and I'll send you my inane useless feedback once I've read it.
                            Sorry it just how you came over in the thread that all, and may be the mood I was in when I read this thread, so sorry again.

And to Immontep, I know my views, are taken

Thanks, it was just the mood I was in, And EAG' views count to.

Now I said thanks and sorry in the same thread, I rarley say either, is their any chance of getting a copy my self, please.

and whole I am pretty impress you read all the star trek virtual series lying their seem to be quite a few.

Comment

Quite a few? I almost had a breakdown because of all the stuff I was reading. I even got nominated for an award for "Special Contribution to Online Star Trek" because of all the series I read - Didn't win mind you but...was nominated.
                              sigpic

Comment

Can you give us an idea of who the characters are yet and will you be doing a virtual cast?

Comment

Working...
                                X