Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I am hoping that at least the first half of the series can be released at the same time as SG-1 and Atlantis start there next series (Eleventh and Fourth respectively)

Asgard - I got your message, just been busy over the last couple of days with my family, so haven't been at home. At the moment, i'm focusing on getting the series done rather than websites. Although at some point, the Freewebs one will have to go, so I may contact you at a later date about it (I need to find a website designer first lol)

Comment

I could do some webdesigning for you. I'm not the best at it, but I'm a computing student so there's always help around.

Comment

Wineblood, that would be great. It doesn't matter, anything that looks remotely like a website is much better than what I can do

Comment

OK, I'll kick a few templates around and see what sweet designs I can come up with.

Comment

So, what's the story on this VS? Is it still around, or, no...?

Comment

Yeah what is happening?
              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Ah, big thing are going on. Don't think we've dissapeared just because we haven't had any updates lol. Guaranteed we've all been back at University/School/College, so that time has become a little sparce, but backstage cogs have been turning at super speed.

Comment

So, what's this series' "big thing"? What makes it unique? To me, at the moment, it sounds a lot like... well, Atlantis. "Another galaxy, more ancients, bigger explosion!"

Comment

I remeber you saying that about Destiny way back in the day.
                    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

The big difference is that it will, minus the odd bits, be a much darker Stargate. There will be the comedy parts that have become synonomous with Stargate, but we will see the darker side of the human psyche appear as the team walk into the new galaxy. I'm hoping that the series will convey an image of what is going on on Earth today, in the setting of a different galaxy. In other words, the major nad guys won't be the usual aliens.

Comment

That sounds frightfully familiar.

Comment

Can't you just wait until the series is out?
                          And like Pash said, the "Another galaxy, more ancients, bigger explosion!" thing can be applied to most of these VSs, to an extent.

Comment

As it's been so long since we posted on our website, I thought it would be a good time for an update. First and foremost, SG:Andromeda is not dead

Some of us have had other duties to deal with, but development of the series has continued nonetheless. A great deal of fleshing out for the show's universe has gone on and design documents have been started for the allies and enemies featured in the Series-Pilot. Work on several new scripts have also begun...

We also do have one final thing but it's dellicate, so it's best if you hear about that later. We're hoping that sometime in April we'll be able to finally spill the beans, so until then, stay tuned
                            "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
                            ==============================================================
                            Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
                            Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

What are Marc Broadbent's Andromeda episodes like, in terms of quality, compared to the Horizon episode that he wrote? (309)

Comment

I think his pilot is one of the best fan written episodes there is.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X