X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you haven't dissappeared, I meant everyone else

Comment

I'm still up for being an ideas/story person. I'm working on a stand-alone at the moment, so I'll PM or e-mail it to you when it's finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Hurst
        Where has everyone gone, their were a few writers that wanted to help out. If you still want to be a part of the project, then please let me know.
        I'm still here; not to help as a writer but as a creative consultant if needed.

Comment

THeres alot of creative imput on this series but i think he really needs writers...
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

It exactly what I need lol. So far there is only myself, Sarah, and sandyer that will be writing.

MORE NEEDED!!

Comment

I know you had a chunk of the Genesis crew offering to help and you may still get our help, were getting 3 new writers so were all a little more free with writing. Pope and I, not sure about pash may be abel to freelance an episode each during our season break.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              11000! green me

Comment

Destiny wrote it's entire first half with only 3 writers. And we've written our 2nd half with 4. So don't let a low staff writer count keep you down. Go for it full force. You have more support then any other pre-production VS i've seen, that alone should show the confidence we all have in the idea.
                Last edited by Esquin; 04 August 2006, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Hurst
                  Also, Shadow, if you see this, get in contact, I know you wanted to be part of the project, and I have sent you the link to the script. If you're still interested, let me know.

Sorry, I haven't been able to get online the last few days.

I have read the script and it looks great. Although I don't know how many eps I can write with school starting soon. My parents will want me to spend time on my PSAT and SAT stuff, and my sophomore year is a bit hectic with AP classes, orchestra, and debate. But still, I think I can find time to write a few eps.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Yeah dont be put off with only a few writers, for the first 3 months it was just me and pope, then we got pat and pash; smaller teams work harder and gel faster IMO. If yu can writer the first half of season without any more writers the original core will be gratefull for extra help when they get it and be able to and help any new writers easier.
                    This is basicly the structure ive used for genesis and it works very well IMO, were a great team so dont be put off by only having 3/4 writers, once you get the pilot done then just keep going. Also try to develop as a unit rather than have 1 person per episode and thats it.

Just a few tips.
                    Immhotep
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow
                      Sorry, I haven't been able to get online the last few days.

I have read the script and it looks great. Although I don't know how many eps I can write with school starting soon. My parents will want me to spend time on my PSAT and SAT stuff, and my sophomore year is a bit hectic with AP classes, orchestra, and debate. But still, I think I can find time to write a few eps.

SAT stuff? Junior year. PSAT if you want to, but you're going to do ten times better if you take them Junior year anyways. Sophmore year = pure easyness wait until Junior and Senior.
                      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Bit late in answering the last few posts, been really busy finishing the two part pilot episode draft.

Anyone still interested (namely people who answered in the last few posts), and who haven't signed up to the new SGU forums, then do so, and I can add you to the SG:AN staff.

Comment

Hey.

I've just downloaded the pilot, so I'll read that, and then read through all the other stuff from the development board to get caught up.
                          After that, I'll get involved.

Comment

I am interested in getting involved and posted a message over at Stargate Universe as well.

Comment

so how far is the pilot done and how much longer intill this series is released.

Comment

The pilot is more or less done, barring any minor edits. Having read it, I can say that it's very good.

The original release date for season one was around the time that seasons eleven and four of SG-1 and Atlantis will hopefully be released, next July-ish, and as far as I know, it still is.

Comment

Working...
                                X