• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, its a Daloren.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
      hey, if you are interested check out my new site i built for it.

Stargaet Nexus
      If u need any help with anything just send me an email
      Scifi Channel President Should Jump off a cliff

Comment

Originally posted by stargaters
        If u need any help with anything just send me an email
        Thankyou

Comment

Does it involve the Ori warships?
          sigpic
          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

no

Comment

Click here to check my stuff
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Okay first, this isnt your shows thread so that is spam, and secondly its an improvement but you need WAY more detail.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hello Everybody, this is the creator of the Stargate Vitrual Series, Stargate Nexus. I am writing to all of you to inform you that production of the series has just been revitalized and we now hope for a release of the first season in the early spring. I hope all of you will renew your intrests in our project. If you have not heard of our series or are interested in joining our production crew as a writer, artists, or creative consltant please visit our website. The link is in my signature. (the logo)

Thank you,
                  George

Comment

The website has been updated with new news. For Mor information visit the website, www.stargatenexus.tk

Comment

Hey George! I was workin on a series titled Stargate Nexus except it was a completly different plot. Geuss i gotta think of a different title now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                        Hi, this is a new virtual series that I hope to begin. The pilot script is almost finished. However, here is a brief synopsis of what the series is about. If anyone is interestd in taking part in this series as a writer or a consultant PM me. I wiil be posting this on Stargate Omega as well.

Thank you,

George A. Rhea III
                        Thegreatlordgeorgerheaus

Stargate Nexus:

Major John Graham, a talented soldier with a rocky past has just been sent to the Delta Site. A new research lab on the edge of our galaxy whose key mission is to find and create new more powerful powersources. However, when the bases most powerful experimental reactor becomes critical, the base is evacuated. Major Graham, his new team, and some stragglers ( Gate tech and scientists) are the last to make it out. however, at the same time the reactor blows givng the gate the needed energy to " Jump Track" to another galaxy. when they arrive the find themselves at a top secret research base abandonned by the Alterrans a long time ago. The team learns that here at the base the Alterrans developed a new type of interstellar travel by ship. they call the ship the Nexus, The first ship able to create an artificial wormhole and travel through it. However, they soon learn of an evil race that has enslaved the people of this galaxy for thousands of years under a harsh police dictatorship. These people are the Lokarians.
                        I would be glad to help out in the writing department, because i am hopeing to gain more experiance.

Comment

Working...
                        X