No announcement yet.

Stargate Destiny- New Series Out the 17th of January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website has new episode titles, concept art and episode images.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

http://www.stargatedestiny.net/106lo...tforgotten.php

New episode is out.
      sigpic

Comment

Reading Review before the end of the week.....
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Coooool.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Right, just finished the new ep:
            Spoiler:
            Firstly, it was a good ep overall. However, I also have one major issue. They were all way too calm about the whole situation. They stopped to have a briefing before they took the doc back to the planet!!! It just seems like the script lacked any major emotion, which really stood out in this situation. It was all "Oh look, he's got a bloody great tube stuck in him. Let's sit around and discuss it for a bit." If you could just inject a bit more tension into the mix (which I know is hard when you are only reading rather than seeing) then it would've been pretty much perfect.
            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Lol one of my comments when I read the original draft for Behemoth was. Hemmingways a bloody icequeen. Lol, work on your emotions Esquin.
              sigpic

Comment

I know thats one area I need to work on. Hopefully i'll get it right with my next script.

Comment

For those..fan enough. Here are some avatars you can use on GW.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.stargatedestiny.net/107ithinktherefore.php
                    sigpic

Comment

I like this one, took some thinking. I really want to see some reactions.
                      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

[Qoute]{Firstly, it was a good ep overall. However, I also have one major issue. They were all way too calm about the whole situation. They stopped to have a briefing before they took the doc back to the planet!!! It just seems like the script lacked any major emotion, which really stood out in this situation. It was all "Oh look, he's got a bloody great tube stuck in him. Let's sit around and discuss it for a bit." If you could just inject a bit more tension into the mix (which I know is hard when you are only reading rather than seeing) then it would've been pretty much perfect.[/QOUTE]

That's what I thought too through the whole series. It's not bad but kind of bland with a little of eh and alot of frak this, I'm not gonna read this.
                        sigpic
                        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I kind of haven't read since Providence for that exact reason. No tension. Sorry to say, but it was a major turn-off. I'll probably read Behemoth soon, and if it's better than Providence, I'll probably keep reading the series.

Comment

Behemoth is the highest reating episode so far so I think you'll enjoy it.

And Elitenova don't put down our series jsut because we didnt like your3D art designs for various ships. Its very childish and imature.

Comment

Would be nice ifpeople would stop trying to compare them to Horizon as well. Especially since Horizon has been going 2 years.
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't read very much of Horizon Season 1, so I won't both trying to make a comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X