Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's totally different from Horizon. In my universe, the horizon doesnt exist because Earth are not united yet.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
      it's totally different from Horizon. In my universe, the horizon doesnt exist because Earth are not united yet.
      I understand that but it is the premise of the show...They just seem to similar.

The Drague in Horizon are controlled by the Ascendant empire and the Nacients defeated them several millenia ago. Now they are back and apparently so are the Drakh now. Way too similar

Comment

The Mo'goli (Mog oli) are the enemy the Ancients never defeated because they are to powerful and they eat humans or other species for dinner. But since the ceasefire the Ancient and the Mo'goli sign, the Ancients agreed to leave their galaxy but leave the remaining populated worlds for the Mo'goli to harvest and eventually enslave.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Now that sounds like the enemies from Andromeda whoes name begins with Mo but I cant remember the name.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The Magog. Not the Magog.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should stop posting about this fan-fic. Every time you mention something we are recognizing how un-original this series is. GO ahead and finish it, even if it is copied from everything else Sci-fi it still might be good if it is written well

Comment

Working...
              X