X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eFiction 1.1 help

Hi there!

I'm wanting to know if anyone can help me set up efiction on my website.

does anyone know how to set it up?

thanks in advance!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

I know how...if this is the same engine that Wraithbait uses...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

any chance you could help out??? I'd give you access to one of my web accounts.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah sure...has to be one I can create a mySQL DB on though...

I can get it up and running...customising it is up to you...

PM me the details!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Will do...but will do tomorrow...It's 1.30 am here!
          sigpic

Comment

It's also very am here...

Comment

LOL!

I really should look at people's locations more often...

It'll take me a while to figure out the virtual ftp access, as I'm not keen giving my password out, so I'll probably get back to you in a couple of days...I got as far as the dbconfig file, and then I got error messages.
              sigpic

Comment

I totally know where you are coming from with the passwords...I always set up virtual accounts for people for my server.

The DBCONFIG file is a tricky little customer at times...I needed to make sure I could still do the install process, so I ran it on my server last night - it was a good excuse for updating my fanfiction archive's software. It took me a few attempts to get the directory right. In the end, I settled for doing it a slightly different was to what was said, but it works, and I'm happy with that...

Just PM me when you require my services...I'm here most nights...

Comment

will do...I've decided to set up my rpg first, and then I'll sort out the fanfic bit.

thankies

what's your site btw?
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.the-need-of-you.net/flyboy

Excuse the virtual dust...been a bit lazy of late...

Fic archive is

http://flyboyfics.the-need-of-you.net/

Whenever you are ready for the setup...

Comment

Working...
                    X