Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Good luck to them...

There's a good chance we might not make it to Canada at all due to circumstances at home....sadly I've written off the cost of my tickets as a complete loss...total waste of time.. ..will think very carefully about rushing to buy any tickets for anything in the future when advertising furore and - imho - "overhype" take over my common sense

Alaska Airlines will refund the money I paid for a flight to Bellingham where I was going to take Quick Coach across the border. More craziness has happened so no Gatecon for me.
    Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 06 May 2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Going to miss seeing you there!
      I know. Looks like Chicago is a no-go for me as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        I know. Looks like Chicago is a no-go for me as well.
        Well now I'm bummed!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Sad to see so many not being able to make it. Will miss seeing you guys again, I hope that we'll have another opportunity to get together in the future.

Comment

I have seat F19 and a Banquet ticket for sale. Message me for price details and payment methods.

Edit: Banquet ticket has been sold
            Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 04 August 2016, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Gatecon site is down...something about server exceeding bandwith.

also..last day to buy tickets for sale is August 7
              Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 29 July 2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Good grief! Guests and fans are cancelling?! Not too many I hope. I look forward to meeting up with acquaintances I met at Meet the Man 2008 and make new friends in 2016.
                sigpic

Comment

F19 going for $100..lowest I can go being unemployed.

Comment

Gatecon shut down ticket resale. Only tickets now available are the $275 full price tickets.

Comment

Torri Higginson now cancelled
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Bill Dow not available for the weekend...but will apparently make himself available for the Meet and Greet...

Personally I am completely and utterly fed up with the guest cancellations at this Con now
                        sigpic

Comment

It is a shame so many guests have cancelled, but you can only be happy for them that they have work. I'm still happy that RDA is there and all the other guests who will always be guaranteed to make the con fun. Getting together with old friends and making new ones is part of the experience too.

It's great that there are still opportunities like this to share our love of Stargate with other like minded folk, they are getting few and far between now sadly. I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

Comment

I still think it's a very expensive "Entrance Fee" now..no real extras or many special "perks" ..

I've not done any of the auctions....tbh they're really only for the die hards who can afford mega bucks now.....as I have other priorities to consider, like a Granddaughter on the way in January, a fallen Pound again, and a 5 week stay in Vancouver, I'm just popping in to catch up with friends, see a few panels and then spend more time Downtown tbh....

I don't have the same enthusiasm for it as when it was first announced...

YMMV and I understand that but for me it's a bit of a damp squib to end my Overseas Stargate Convention experience, especially after the stellar Creation Cons of 06, 07 & 08

Deeds x
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I am disappointed that AT and MS are out. Very! BUT I still expect to have a terrific time especially to be adding more sightseeing opportunities that I missed at the 2008 Gatecon. See you all soon!
                              sigpic

Comment

Garry Chalk now cancelled due to work commitments and because of his injuries RDA unable to sign autographs....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X