find the information to then post in an email to me, for Fight 4
    Gatecon. So I took my cue from the Save Aiden Ford petition and
    started one myself.

http://www.petitiononline.com/gatecon/petition.html

Thank you for your time.
    And many thank yous for your patience.

If you want to sign the petition to keep Aiden Ford's Charachter
    alive, go here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/sgaford/ (not run by me)

Stephanie
    Fight 4 Gatecon

Good Afternoon Stephanie (and Kris),

I was pleasently surprised when I found a link to my "Boycott Creation" page on your website, thanks :-)

To those of you who haven't visited the Fight 4 Gatecon website yet, please do.

We are concerned that our friends at Gatecon are being swallowed up by another one of those BIG HUGE corporations and speaking for myself only, I think this is very wrong.

When I discuss this with my non-Stargate friends they all seem to have the same reaction; "Isn't that the American way"? Well for one thing Gatecon is not IN America nor is it run by Americans so, NO, it is (IMHO) still wrong. Furthermore, haven't we all heard our parents (or significant others) remind us "Just because everyone else is doing it, that does not make it right, does it"?

Creation has 12 Official Stargate Conventions this year, 12! They bought the "naming rights" as the OFFICIAL Stargate convention. ooooo! Bully for them.
    Does that mean that they have to plow under the people who have been there for 5 years now? I say NO!!!

OK, I know, this is not the forum for my venting. I just wanted others to see what we are discussing and why. The hyperlinks are there, please use them.

Stuart Johnson
    Boston, Mass, USA
    ps: I ordered my shirts this month. Next month I order the buttons.
    I have two Amazon parrots and the scars to prove it.
    Zat Gun
    aka: URGO, aka: Stu

Comment

me and my sis are goin to gatecon!!! there's no way i'd go to any other stargate convention in vancouver!!!! and we can't we wait (consider us boycotters, my friend )

and i signed

Comment

Working...
      X