Pictures of Naquadah bars or blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of Naquadah bars or blocks

Hi guys i am trying to find cool pictures of Naquadah bars or blocks that look neat.I swear i remember a few episodes that had Naquadah bars or blocks with symbols or writing on them But i can't seem to find them
    The only pictures i have been able to find on the net are generic gray bricks and some raw ore pictures.
    Any help would be great as i am creating a scifi Stargate based cryptocurrency called Naquadah and i need to create some cool graphics to go on the mining sofware

Well there is this: http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis..._display_media

And a production image: http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/File:Naquadah_Brick.jpg

Comment

Here's a picture from "Upgrades":

Comment

I wish there was a top view of these Naquadah bars.What would the writing be on the top of these bars if there where any i wonder?

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 September 2013, 08:01 PM. Reason: tags changed.:)

Comment

Originally posted by cassieheart View Post
          I wish there was a top view of these Naquadah bars.What would the writing be on the top of these bars if there where any i wonder?
          Unfortunately, I think this is the only angle shown of those bars.

If you google "photos of naquadah", you'll find some photos of the naquadah generator in "Learning Curve", as well as some photos of raw naquadah (they look pretty much like ordinary rocks).
          Last edited by hedwig; 08 September 2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I know ugghh .. Those photos aren't very exciting. I guess i will just have to use my imagination.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Unfortunately, I think this is the only angle shown of those bars.

If you google "photos of naquadah", you'll find some photos of the naquadah generator in "Learning Curve", as well as some photos of raw naquadah (they look pretty much like ordinary rocks).

Comment

Working...
            X