HEY!!

you're trying to make me sick????

ooh, you're gonna get it
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      braces herself and cowers behind a pile of pillows
      Pillows? No fair! No one said anything about pillows! Okay, in that case...

*runs to the side and comes back dragging a tub of soapy bathwater*

*SPLASH*

Mwuahhhaa, Denise, you don't look so innocent anymore when you're soaking wet...!

Comment

er, dare I say topic... **runs away**
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          *wonders if she should mention her cold*

*realizes it's a little late for that*

Hope you're enjoying the popcorn, David.

*sneezes on rubber duck and hands it to Feli*
          *squish*

Oops, sorry, Shadow! That rubber duck slipped right through my hand and fell into the popcorn....

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            I can multitask very well when the end result is worth it. *checks to see if extra film is here*

Nice try, but I don't think so. Try harder
            *Feli easily distracts Kliggins with pictures from the RDA thunk thread*

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              Topic, of course! We're practicing for next year's Gatecon rubber duck fight.

What did you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                Oops, sorry, Shadow! That rubber duck slipped right through my hand and fell into the popcorn....
                Doesn't make any difference to me, I'm already germ-infested. I'm sure David would love a few days off, too, wouldn'y you, David?

Originally posted by Skydiver
                you're trying to make me sick????
                Moi?? Would I do that to vous?? Of course not! But I am trying to learn how to share so I'll be all set for whatever happens at Gatecon, be if crazed roomates or food thieves or silly people who think they deserve to spend more time with certain actors than I do.

I'm also practicing having Con Crud. Maybe this year I'll get to be Patient Zero.

Comment

I thought the topic was get to know the "real" moderators.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    I thought the topic was get to know the "real" moderators.
                    Actually the complete thread title is "Gatecon 2005 - What you're letting yourself in for when you show up at the GW meetup" but that was too long and therefore we cut it down.

Comment

TOPIC??? we don't need no stinkin topic!!!
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*Feli easily distracts Kliggins with pictures from the RDA thunk thread*
                        Thank you for the pictures *drools as she looks at RDA pictures*, but it wasn't enough to distract me completely.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually the complete thread title is "Gatecon 2005 - What you're letting yourself in for when you show up at the GW meetup" but that was too long and therefore we cut it down.
                          Shouldn't that be "Gatecon 2005 - meet the REAL mods"
                          *sits back and munches own popcorn (of the Shadow germ-free variety ) and watches the show*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Shouldn't that be "Gatecon 2005 - meet the REAL mods"
                            *sits back and munches own popcorn (of the Shadow germ-free variety ) and watches the show*
                            Thinks Kiwigater has the right idea. *Sits down next to Kiwigater and asks her to pass the popcorn*
                            sigpic

Comment

At this rate, it'll scare everyone off and the Mods will be the only ones left at the get-together. Which is probably their plan. Which is another reason I'm not gonna let them skeer me. I've had worse battles with my breakfast cereal...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                At this rate, it'll scare everyone off and the Mods will be the only ones left at the get-together. Which is probably their plan. Which is another reason I'm not gonna let them skeer me. I've had worse battles with my breakfast cereal...
                                I don't think it's working. I myself, is now really looking forward to meeting everyone next year.

*sits next to Kiwi* Can I have some popcorn too?
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X