This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    well gads this is just not good.....What if we send in a Note to the attendence office
    Sadly, that won't help. Sigh...oh well. If I can't make it, I'll donate pizza money.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      You know, we appear to have scared off all the mods Perhaps they're all off still chasing the ducks?
      Don't get your hopes up; we're just gathering our forces!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        'Twas very nice of you to volunteer your house. I always knew you were a good guy. I never believed all those rotten things the other mods said about you.
        Pssssssttt!

*frantically tries to shut Shadow up*

Comment

Give her some popcorn, that'll work.

Madeleine

Comment

Good idea!

*Feli dumps a bucket of popcorn over Shadow's head*

Ohh, there's my rubber duck that was missing!

*Feli aims but gets distracted by the collage of Jack, Daniel and Jonas pics*

Wow, talk about sensory overload... ;-)

Btw, there are still no news on the Gatecon site. Just thought I'd pretend to bring this thread back on topic *g*

Comment

So should David's House Party go in fandom or in Off Topic? Since some spoil sports seem to think it's not on topic for Gatecon. It's just Gatecon South...

Tame- so when would be good for you? It isn't as if we have a set schedule for this thing. We'll figure out when is best for all of us and then maybe warn David that we're coming. Maybe.

*shakes off popcorn, sending it flying in all directions*

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                LOL, at least you have your priorities in order...
                Of course...you doubted this Feli
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  So should David's House Party go in fandom or in Off Topic? Since some spoil sports seem to think it's not on topic for Gatecon. It's just Gatecon South...

Tame- so when would be good for you? It isn't as if we have a set schedule for this thing. We'll figure out when is best for all of us and then maybe warn David that we're coming. Maybe.

*shakes off popcorn, sending it flying in all directions*
                  First I promise not to metion just *where* you still have popcorn stuck

I have my hands full right now trying to afford Gatecon for July..Although I AM putting it as my Christmas list number one item -
                  1) Send Tame (Mom) to Gatecon
                  2) LOTR TROK extended DVD (just in case you wndered what number two was )

So Sept - Oct would actually be the earliest in terms for me to do any OTHER vacation and we are talking NEXT year so unless everyone wants to come out west I will have to miss out
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

BTW... if for any reason you CAN'T make it, Tame, I get dibs on the spare room!!

Comment

First I promise not to metion just *where* you still have popcorn stuck

I have my hands full right now trying to afford Gatecon for July..Although I AM putting it as my Christmas list number one item -
                      1) Send Tame (Mom) to Gatecon
                      2) LOTR TROK extended DVD (just in case you wndered what number two was )

So Sept - Oct would actually be the earliest in terms for me to do any OTHER vacation and we are talking NEXT year so unless everyone wants to come out west I will have to miss out
                      LOL, I like your Christmas list! *runs off to put "plane ticket to Gatecon" on list*

but, but, but, I was all looking forward to you coming! *pitiful chin wobble* I'm fairly sure I can't possibly convince the boss I have yet to start working for that I need to make either two trips to the US in three months, or one reaaaallllllly long trip (I vote for the one really long one!).

Comment

Ok well I am just going to think POSITIVE and concentrate on getting my $$$ together for Gatecon BUT if we can actually plan a GATHERING (gads we sound like Highlanders...there can be only one) and I can convince my work that I should have the time off, AND I can afford a plane ticket I will do everything in my willpower to get there and that of course means I GET THE SPARE ROOM

Comment

Ok well I am just going to think POSITIVE and concentrate on getting my $$$ together for Gatecon BUT if we can actually plan a GATHERING (gads we sound like Highlanders...there can be only one) and I can convince my work that I should have the time off, AND I can afford a plane ticket I will do everything in my willpower to get there and that of course means I GET THE SPARE ROOM
                          does this mean there will be men in kilts??
                          *sigh* I understand completely. Hey, but I already have $40 in the "go to Gatecon fund" $40 down, only ~$2460 to go! *contemplates swimming to Gatecon from New Zealand* Perhaps it would be easier to just design and build one of those nifty Aschen platforms thingys......

Comment

*Men in Kilts* ... My morning just perked right up ...and NO that is NOT the sugar from the Krispy Kreme talking

KG..maybe you should look at boat building *First*.. it might be easier if you try to build something that ACTUALLY exists before you move onto the fantasy stuff for your trip ..no biggie just a suggestion

Comment

pish! why build a boat, when I'm sure with the average everyday things lying about the place I could build a platform for instant travel..... now, where did I put that extra microwave..... (the Orlin ep was on last night )

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                does this mean there will be men in kilts??
                                Well, there's always Our Illustrious Host. And hey, he has "connections" so maybe he could arrange for some visitors. And Wossname showed up in a kilt to Gatecon last year. Someone should invite him. He would LOOOOVE something like this, I betcha, I betcha.

Comment

Working...
                                X