Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Chicago Creation Convention August 16-18 2013

hi all:
    had such a fantastic time this weekend, decided to start a new thread. cant wait to meet everyone again next year some old some new friends. as for the guest i would love to see claudia black, amanda tapping, teryl rothery, beau bridges, ben browder would be awesome. have a great weekend, i miss you guys allready, james from chicago. oh from atlantis i would love to see again: jason momoa, rachel luttrell, joe flanigan, and of course david hewlitt.

That's a great list. I would love for Claudia and Amanda to come. I met Michael and Chris for the first time in Chicago in 2005, and I would like to meet all of SG-1 at some point. (That may be difficult, with Richard never coming. :/ ) I wish David had come this year. It would have been great to see him and Kate together, in my opinion. Everyone was so much fun this time around, both the stars and the fans. It was an amazing weekend

Comment

I'd love to see Patrick Gilmore this next time around. (: Paul McGillion was fantastic at this one, so he'd be a great addition. Agreed on David Hewlett, my mom loves him. ^^
      sigpic
      FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
      HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

I think we can all agree on David Hewlett. I adore the man.

Chicago this weekend was amazing! (and my first convention). Already hoping to attend the one next year, though I"m guessing the guests and dates and tickets for next year won't be available anytime soon?
        Help me save the Stargate convention! Creation announced that the 2016 Con will be the last one, but I'm trying to keep them going. Read more about the campaign HERE and join me to make it happen by liking THIS page and spreading the word!

"My mind rebels at stagnation." - Sherlock Holmes

My Blog: Monitoring Broadcast Signals

Comment

2012 con was awesome! So glad I went.

I really really want Joe and Torri there on the same day for pictures and a talk. There's a whole slew of my GW friends who would be attending next year if that happens.

I'd also really like to meet David Hewlett.

The guests this year were all wonderful!

Comment

After going to Chicago con for three years in a row, I finally got smart and re-upped for next year. Can't wait.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              2012 con was awesome! So glad I went.

I really really want Joe and Torri there on the same day for pictures and a talk. There's a whole slew of my GW friends who would be attending next year if that happens.

I'd also really like to meet David Hewlett.

The guests this year were all wonderful!
              *raises hand* Yep, my friend and I will be there if Joe and Torri are on the same day. I was at the 2010 Chicago con and don't feel the need to do it again except under those conditions.

Does anyone know the dates for 2013?
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                *raises hand* Yep, my friend and I will be there if Joe and Torri are on the same day. I was at the 2010 Chicago con and don't feel the need to do it again except under those conditions.

Does anyone know the dates for 2013?
                I think they said August 16th-18th?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                  I think they said August 16th-18th?
                  Thanks. I kinda thought so, but my friend wants to know for sure.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

They're def. august 16th-18th according to the schedule they gave us at the con.
                    Help me save the Stargate convention! Creation announced that the 2016 Con will be the last one, but I'm trying to keep them going. Read more about the campaign HERE and join me to make it happen by liking THIS page and spreading the word!

"My mind rebels at stagnation." - Sherlock Holmes

My Blog: Monitoring Broadcast Signals

Comment

Originally posted by ComtessedeBussy View Post
                      They're def. august 16th-18th according to the schedule they gave us at the con.
                      So that means the banners at that con will say the 26th-28th lol
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

I had a great time in Chicago this year too, so I'm starting to wonder if I can make it next year too. If I can find cheap flights, I might not be able to resist!
                        "What Would Sheppard Do?"
                        LJ | Twitter

Comment

Hey all!

I'm new to posting and this forum stuff but this is all very exciting. Anyway I had a great time at the Stargate convention as usual. I was the girl who played the harmonica on stage with Joe and Paul which was the most amazing moment ever!! I obviously couldn't take any pictures during it and I was wondering if anyone got any pictures of me on stage. Any distance or quality would be greatly appreciated!!

Let me know!!! Thanks so much!!!

Comment

Sally - Just found this on someone else's page, not my picture! (: http://ailurophile6.livejournal.com/...g/7868/5711611
                            sigpic
                            FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                            HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

I got those pictures but thanks for letting me know!!

Comment

Working...
                              X