Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone going to the Watchers' Talk tomorrow? I really wanted to, but my father has had his 60th birthday party scheduled for tomorrow for the past 60 years or so

Madeleine

Comment

Alright where were there ZATS for sale, i did not see them. I went on sat, i met corin Nemac, Jolene Blalock, Jamie Bamber and Katte Sackhoff. Jamie Bamber was a really cool guy, i was standing there talking to him for about 10 minutes, when i went there was no que, and i got some intel from him and Katee Sackhoff. I was hoping for a bit more SG1 and BSG merchandise but most of it was Lord of The Rings, Doctor Who and Star Wars.
      'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
      'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

I saw quite a bit of SG merchandise of one sort or another, on different stalls - damn I didnt have the money to buy anything!!!

Comment

I managed to pick-up a Stargate keyring, a Atlantis t-shirt and a Atlantis cap, too. Plus a few photos of the cast (the autographed ones are WAY too expensive). But I talked to a few of the guests, Corin Nemac, again.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Gunner
            Alright where were there ZATS for sale, i did not see them. I went on sat, i met corin Nemac, Jolene Blalock, Jamie Bamber and Katte Sackhoff. Jamie Bamber was a really cool guy, i was standing there talking to him for about 10 minutes, when i went there was no que, and i got some intel from him and Katee Sackhoff. I was hoping for a bit more SG1 and BSG merchandise but most of it was Lord of The Rings, Doctor Who and Star Wars.
            i actully only saw one Zat for sale and i bought it they are pretty hard to get hold of because only 295 were made.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
              i actully only saw one Zat for sale and i bought it they are pretty hard to get hold of because only 295 were made.
              I didnt see them anywhere, which stall was it on? But i bet it was expensive.
              'Where did you get this'- Wraith Queen
              'I don't remember'- Major Sheppard - Rising (part 2)

'I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m an extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.' - McKay - The Eye

Comment

the stall kind of looked like most stalls that were there although i only looked at the bit where the zat was lying becuase i was so happy to see it lol. A guy and his mom ran it they were from america and he was also selling some other replica/prop stuff from the batman and starwars films which was lying in a glass case. It cost me £175 so it was quite expensive

Comment

Working...
                X