This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Emoticons

Is there a site or a list of Stargate-related icons/smilies/emoticons?
    sigpic
    A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow, the Horus Guard's beak glistens, the Setesh Guard's... nose drips.

several folks around here make them - notably mala, zuz, wallpaperman, heck, even I've made a few. There's also Gilles Nuytens' fab site here
    sigpic

Comment

That link benefits me greatly ^_^ Thank you so much.

How do you make them?
      sigpic
      A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow, the Horus Guard's beak glistens, the Setesh Guard's... nose drips.

Comment

Here are Zuz's smilies:

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/43721-zuz-s-smilies

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Cute- i like the Teal'c ones :3 thank you
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ahrima of Chulak View Post
            That link benefits me greatly ^_^ Thank you so much.

How do you make them?
            It's not too hard once you get the knack for it. Google a tutorial on gif making (here's mine in two parts one two) The big thing is to make the suggestion of the character. It's not possible, in just a few pixels, to make an exact representation.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright, thank you so much.

~*~Long Live Anubis~*~
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X