Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Film & Comic Con (July 6th-8th 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Film & Comic Con (July 6th-8th 2012)

Seems to be a lot of great guests announced thus far for this convention (with many more still to be announced).

For Stargate related: Christopher Judge, Ben Browder and Jewel Staite have been announced to attend.

Anyone else going?

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

They also just announced Hayden Panettiere who has been the n1 person I have wanted to meet since I started going to conventions

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
    Seems to be a lot of great guests announced thus far for this convention (with many more still to be announced).

For Stargate related: Christopher Judge, Ben Browder and Jewel Staite have been announced to attend.

Anyone else going?

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

They also just announced Hayden Panettiere who has been the n1 person I have wanted to meet since I started going to conventions
    Hayden, who?
    sigpic

Comment

I usually head up to London for one of the 2 days this is held.....with the Olympic year this year I expect London to be quite busy at this time....

After both Judge and Browder pulling out of Chevron 7.7 last November I guess it's a good enough a way to get some more autos from them....and, I have to say, that photo ops are usually a LOT cheaper than those I've paid out to another Con Company ...

Am lucky enough to live close enough to warrant just an early train journey up to London and not have to fight around for a hotel room...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I have not bought a ticket or anything yet, but I'm definitely coming. I attended LFCC last year and I had a blast, and this year already seems amazing, with three Stargate guests (and one being Jewel whom I've wanted to meet for a long time!) and two Charmed guests
        sigpic
        *picture found on deviantART*

"Hey, I'm doctor Rodney McKay, alright? Difficult takes a few seconds, impossible...a few minutes."

Follow me on Twitter & instagram: @sammyromie
        My homepage: sammysautographs.weebly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          Hayden, who?
          She was a main cast member in Heroes, been in various films as well.

Thus far there have been 7 guests announced that I want to meet. With many left still to be announced as well I think I'll be saving up for a gold pass.

Comment

Treat for Star Trek fans: Jeri Ryan has been announced to attend (First time UK signer).

Comment

I'm coming on Sunday wanted to meet Jewel for a long time too!!! so happy I'll be seeing her twice this year!

yes, photo ops are so cheap on those! £15-20!! and the standard entry is like few quid I'm totally broke this year so I thank higher powers for events like this!!
              sigpic

Comment

Yep..LFCC and Collectormania and Entertainment and Media Show are all a very good way of meeting the stars if you just want a quick auto and photo op....I love them because 2 of them are accessible by train for me and the other isn't that bad a drive ....I don't miss the talks that much and it's a great day out to wander round the merchandise and look at all the great costuming....

I shall be heading up there to meet the Stargate actors and a few others just for the fun of it....

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Bit of a coup for LFCC - they've just announced Gillian Anderson from X Files who will be signing and taking a limited number of photo ops and a paid-for talk on the Saturday only....

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=74329

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

change of plans for me... not going in the end... had to choose betweek LFCC and FedCon in Germany and out of those two Andersons - I choose RDA have fun everyone! take lots of pictures and enjoy yourselves to the fullest!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm going Hopefully they will still have Gold when I book next month! xx

Comment

Sadly I won't be attending as I have an event the following weekend that I'll be attending.
                        If I had the spare cash. I'd be there...!
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                          Sadly I won't be attending as I have an event the following weekend that I'll be attending.
                          If I had the spare cash. I'd be there...!
                          that's why I chose to go for only 1 day... And probably only get Ben Browder as I've already seen Chris and seeing Jewel in Chicago in August anyway... have special plans for photo op with Ben
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec View Post
                            have special plans for photo op with Ben
                            PLEASE tell me that they are legal! Don't want to be spending the day at the police station with you xx

Comment

Originally posted by SerenBunny View Post
                              PLEASE tell me that they are legal! Don't want to be spending the day at the police station with you xx
                              I told you what I wanna do lol! if there's anyone I'd like to get illegal with - it's Jewel and her strawberries
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X