Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Odyssea a french fanseries

Hi,

I've recently seen that few people on the forum wonder them about European fanfilm more exactly French and German fanfilm.

For our part in Ba'al Conception, we are a lot of stargate fans and made some conventions in Europe with Stargate costume. So with uniforms and an association of amateur film-makers we said ourselves why we would not make a Stargate fanfilm, and Stargate Odyssea was born. With this project we made a dream come true and it allows us to evolve in realization, our play for future projects.

In 2009 we build a gate

6 meters in diameter and 300 kg

In 2010 and 2011 we filmed a total of 7 episodes with a duration of 10 to 25 min to introduice in 2012 a new story line with an expedition to Orion Galaxy (under Orion Nebula) and new badguys.

You can see our work on facebook : HERE

Before the end of January episode 1 and 2 will be online with english subtitles and a trailer.

Spoiler:

Thanks

P.S.: Sorry for mistake

Attractive, good project, you really have to have fun a lot ^^
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

This looks pretty nice. Good Job on the costumes and everything.

Comment

The costumes are really good, and all the more admirable as props considering what you guys had to make do with.
        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Thanks to you,

We want to be the closest possible with a little budget, and yes having a lot of fun. I don't count bloopers hours on a week but I think it will be 4-6 hours on 14 hours filming.

Comment

The beginning of our first ship, a 1 meter model.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4448/img3080jw.jpg

Comment

Some pictures of our fourth episode

Comment

Working...
              X