Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    LOL! Whatever floats your boat.

Yeah...we walked almost 5 miles up and down hills and stairs. I didn't wear the right shoes. Oops. But it was fun.
    I'm reading something written by you.

Shoot! This is where Dr. Grace comes out. You've been icing? Is it tender or swollen?
    Yeah, not wearing the right shoes isn't fun.. But it sounds like you had a blast. SF is one of the places I'd like to visit.

And you like it? I'm glad to hear that. Sorry it was so long. I'm working on starting the first chapter for that fic right now.

No icing. It's a little swollen and not tender. Just get a spike of pain anytime I overstretch my fingers (like for typing) or put weight on my hand (like for pushing myself up or gripping things).

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Yeah, not wearing the right shoes isn't fun.. But it sounds like you had a blast. SF is one of the places I'd like to visit.

And you like it? I'm glad to hear that. Sorry it was so long. I'm working on starting the first chapter for that fic right now.

No icing. It's a little swollen and not tender. Just get a spike of pain anytime I overstretch my fingers (like for typing) or put weight on my hand (like for pushing myself up or gripping things).
      Its a great city, if your in the good parts and can find the right places. I really dislike public transportation though...I was so clueless. lol. Give me my open spaces and small towns any day.

I do like it. I'm about halfway done.

I would suggest icing for a bit. (20minutes every hour or so) and then see if the swelling has gone down. Icing(and heating) increases blood flows and decreases inflamed tissue, causing faster healing and less pain.

Comment

Its a great city, if your in the good parts and can find the right places. I really dislike public transportation though...I was so clueless. lol. Give me my open spaces and small towns any day.

I do like it. I'm about halfway done.

I would suggest icing for a bit. (20minutes every hour or so) and then see if the swelling has gone down. Icing(and heating) increases blood flows and decreases inflamed tissue, causing faster healing and less pain.
        Yeah, I'm not a fan of public transportation either. ALthough, I've never ridden in a cab so I can't speak about that.

Awesome! Look forward to hearing from you once you've finished.

Thanks, I'll try that. I just had to watch the very beginning of one of my favorite eps of Psych (give you two guesses which one ) So I could figure out a good timeline for age of Shawn's character. I'm thinking I might sit around and watch an ep or do, maybe ice my hand while I'm doing that.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Yeah, I'm not a fan of public transportation either. ALthough, I've never ridden in a cab so I can't speak about that.

Awesome! Look forward to hearing from you once you've finished.

Thanks, I'll try that. I just had to watch the very beginning of one of my favorite eps of Psych (give you two guesses which one ) So I could figure out a good timeline for age of Shawn's character. I'm thinking I might sit around and watch an ep or do, maybe ice my hand while I'm doing that.
          I did a real bus for the first time today. I acted like an idiot.

LOL! Yeah, I can guess.

Shoot. I have to run again. I'll be back to finish up reading in an hour or so.
          *big hugs*

Comment

I did a real bus for the first time today. I acted like an idiot.

LOL! Yeah, I can guess.

Shoot. I have to run again. I'll be back to finish up reading in an hour or so.
            *big hugs*
            Have a great night.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

It was a busy day for these two.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                It was a busy day for these two.
                Yes it was. I think the thunk threads each had over 10pages for today.

Comment

Good. I hope they had good birthdays.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I know we currently have 8 on the Flyboy thread and still a few hours to go Busy, busy...
                    sigpic

Comment

I know we currently have 8 on the Flyboy thread and still a few hours to go Busy, busy...
                      Very busy day, Bay. The thunk party here spilled over into the Carson Beckett Thunk Thread. So, at one point, I was balancing four active threads with Gimp AND my reading.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        Very busy day, Bay. The thunk party here spilled over into the Carson Beckett Thunk Thread. So, at one point, I was balancing four active threads with Gimp AND my reading.
                        Go you!! Star Multi-tasker!

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          That sounds like it was a crazy-good time.
                          sigpic

Comment

That sounds like it was a crazy-good time.
                            Oh, it was.

Comment

One final pic spam for the thunk party, and then it's bedtime.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X