Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    LOL! Goodnight M! Thanks for the fun!

I'm thinking I want to go back to CA. Near home, but not too close.
    If I could move anywhere it would be either Iowa or Northern CA(in the States) or England. I think that, despite the food, I'd prefer England to here; specifically when it comes to weather..

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      If I could move anywhere it would be either Iowa or Northern CA(in the States) or England. I think that, despite the food, I'd prefer England to here; specifically when it comes to weather..
      Northern CA is the best! Of course, I may be biased. IA isn't too bad, but I'm really not a fan of the winters. It's been a good experience, but I'll be glad to get out of it.
      I'm not sure I could live in England long term. Wouldn't mind a 6-12month thing.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        Mk.. G'night ladies, it is time for me to hit the bed.. er, well, whatever. I'm tired, I'm not supposed tobe coherent. Have a great night both you!
        Have a great evening.

Northern CA is the best! Of course, I may be biased. IA isn't too bad, but I'm really not a fan of the winters. It's been a good experience, but I'll be glad to get out of it.
        I'm not sure I could live in England long term. Wouldn't mind a 6-12month thing.
        Honestly, I love NM. I'd love to travel, see Canada, Scotland, England, Tuscany, San Francisco.......But I love living in NM.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Have a great evening.
          Honestly, I love NM. I'd love to travel, see Canada, Scotland, England, Tuscany, San Francisco.......But I love living in NM.
          That makes sense. Home is the best place to be.

Comment

That makes sense. Home is the best place to be.
            That it is.

Comment

That it is.
              I miss home...but I get Christmas Break in 6 weeks!

Comment

I miss home...but I get Christmas Break in 6 weeks!
                Yay for Christmas!

How long do you get?

Comment

Yay for Christmas!

How long do you get?
                  Three weeks because we have a Spring instead of Winter tour for choir this year.
                  I love Christmas, we've been singing Christmas songs in choir. That makes me very excited!

Comment

Three weeks because we have a Spring instead of Winter tour for choir this year.
                    I love Christmas, we've been singing Christmas songs in choir. That makes me very excited!
                    I love Christmas, too. But I just hate that stores skip right over Thanksgiving.

Comment

I love Christmas, too. But I just hate that stores skip right over Thanksgiving.
                      Very true. I don't really like the shopping part of Christmas, especially so early!

Comment

Very true. I don't really like the shopping part of Christmas, especially so early!
                        Yeah, that's always been one part of Christmas I didn't like, either. Primarily 'cause I never know what to get anyone. I used to crochet and make afghans or such for people, but I don't anymore.

Comment

Yeah, that's always been one part of Christmas I didn't like, either. Primarily 'cause I never know what to get anyone. I used to crochet and make afghans or such for people, but I don't anymore.
                          Very true.
                          Gifts shouldn't be as stressful as they are.

Comment

Very true.
                            Gifts shouldn't be as stressful as they are.
                            I agree. Which is one reason I'm doing art for a portion of my gifts this year.

Comment

I agree. Which is one reason I'm doing art for a portion of my gifts this year.
                              Since I've been at school, I usually just go with tshirts or college mugs from the bookstore here.
                              I haven't had a GW Christmas yet, kinda excited.

Comment

Since I've been at school, I usually just go with tshirts or college mugs from the bookstore here.
                                I haven't had a GW Christmas yet, kinda excited.
                                Yeah, I'm finding that GW is an entire community. There's a Secret Santa exchange going on on the AfA thread already, and I'm just waiting to find out who I'm making art for.

Comment

Working...
                                X