Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Oo.. Need to get a breathmint or five.
    LOL! Careful, or you will be breathing ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      LOL! Careful, or you will be breathing ice.
      Ookay... Now my mind's imagining me kissing Carson - need to think of something else.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Ookay... Now my mind's imagining me kissing Carson - need to think of something else.
        *throws bucket of cold water* Ok...let talk about...speedwalking.

Comment

*throws bucket of cold water* Ok...let talk about...speedwalking.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Good Friday! I hope everyone's having a great one. Any fun weekend plans?? Should we extend the time limit for the challenge since next week will be the last week and I haven't even started on the fics/challenge yet???

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Good Friday! I hope everyone's having a great one. Any fun weekend plans?? Should we extend the time limit for the challenge since next week will be the last week and I haven't even started on the fics/challenge yet???
              Hiya, M.

Have a few fun weekend plans, actually. I'm not sure what we should do for an extension. Most of my energy is going to be channeled into Where I Belong as of Tuesday.

Comment

Hiya! Happy Friday!!
                Tonight's going to be a bit busy. I have a work pizza party, then trick-r-treating around campus. I'm handing out candy to underclassmen. And then a costume dance.
                My costume is cool. I've got a leather jacket, aviator sunglasses, boots and a white scarf. FlyGirlGrace.
                Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Hiya, M.

Have a few fun weekend plans, actually. I'm not sure what we should do for an extension. Most of my energy is going to be channeled into Where I Belong as of Tuesday.
                I haven't even thought about the challenge. I'm still trying to finish TtF...and next week is going to kill me. (3 tests, a test-like quiz, and a very important interview for next year's program)

Comment

Hiya! Happy Friday!!
                  Tonight's going to be a bit busy. I have a work pizza party, then trick-r-treating around campus. I'm handing out candy to underclassmen. And then a costume dance.
                  My costume is cool. I've got a leather jacket, aviator sunglasses, boots and a white scarf. FlyGirlGrace.

I haven't even thought about the challenge. I'm still trying to finish TtF...and next week is going to kill me. (3 tests, a test-like quiz, and a very important interview for next year's program)
                  Why am I not surprised???

Comment

Why am I not surprised???
                    Hmmm....I have no idea.

I was also thinking mad scientist, but couldn't get a hold of a labcoat.

Comment

Hmmm....I have no idea.

I was also thinking mad scientist, but couldn't get a hold of a labcoat.

Btw, thanks for reading earlier today. I wasn't sure how that one-shot would go over.

Comment

Btw, thanks for reading earlier today. I wasn't sure how that one-shot would go over.
                        You are welcome. I really don't mind reading stuff like that.
                        I hope you got more positive feedback?

Comment

You are welcome. I really don't mind reading stuff like that.
                          I hope you got more positive feedback?
                          I did. I had one reader who asked me if I'd had "enough with hammering in the head with the fact that Carson died," but I calmly emailed him and explained what's going on in RL. Most everyone seems to think it incredibly sad but good.

Comment

I did. I had one reader who asked me if I'd had "enough with hammering in the head with the fact that Carson died," but I calmly emailed him and explained what's going on in RL. Most everyone seems to think it incredibly sad but good.
                            I'm sure it was fantastic. Sorry I won't ever read it.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm sure it was fantastic. Sorry I won't ever read it.
                              I understand. I didn't want to write it, but I needed to. That's why I call it a "purge fic." Given the news of last night, I needed something to trigger a good cry.

Comment

I understand. I didn't want to write it, but I needed to. That's why I call it a "purge fic." Given the news of last night, I needed something to trigger a good cry.
                                Understandable... Today's been.... rough (for lack of a better term cuz it could be worse) for us. I'm tempted to watch Season 3 of House just cuz, I'm sure watching Wilson get screwed by House because of Tritter (and vice versa) will help put things into perspective.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X