X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Good Morning! How are you?

Spoiler:
    I would never leave him a vegetable. Blech! No, I'm planning on leaving him so he'll be able to operate perfectly fine except he'll probably have chronic pain (and probably be in pain every day).. We'll see. I'm still trying to do research.
    Interesting idea, though I think Carson's up for the challenge.

I'm okay. Still got the cold and likely going to spend the day ignoring it as best I can. Got a cup of hot tea with honey here with me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      Interesting idea, though I think Carson's up for the challenge.

I'm okay. Still got the cold and likely going to spend the day ignoring it as best I can. Got a cup of hot tea with honey here with me right now.
      Sorry you're still sick. What are your plans for the day?

Spoiler:
      For some reason I like the idea of John having a constant reminder of what he's done. You know? It provides a lot more angst for him and a little more wump for Carson. And I know Carson will handle it with grace like he handles everything.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Sorry you're still sick. What are your plans for the day?

Spoiler:
        For some reason I like the idea of John having a constant reminder of what he's done. You know? It provides a lot more angst for him and a little more wump for Carson. And I know Carson will handle it with grace like he handles everything.
        Right now, not sure what my plans are. I'd love to write, but I'm debating ideas for Ch 6 of ATAP. And I'm not sure I could focus right now.

I like the idea.

Comment

Right now, not sure what my plans are. I'd love to write, but I'm debating ideas for Ch 6 of ATAP. And I'm not sure I could focus right now.

I like the idea.
          I would say just rest for the day. Chat/thunk, gimp but just rest. It's one of the best things to do while you're sick.

I thought you would... Well at least the angst part.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317
            I would say just rest for the day. Chat/thunk, gimp but just rest. It's one of the best things to do while you're sick.

I thought you would... Well at least the angst part.
            That's what I'm thinking. Though I have to admit I have ideas for ATAP going through my head even if I'm having a hard time keeping them all straight.

Comment

Write them all down. Then you have the ideas for tomorrow.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

You know....

Spoiler:
                ....I'm thinking about introducing some more of Jos's people in Ch 6. Maybe a visit to "town" for supplies?

Comment

Not that I'm against it but why?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Not that I'm against it but why?
                    Spoiler:
                    To let Carson get out of the house and to introduce her people. After all, they're going to be instrumental in reuniting Carson with Atlantis in the future.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      To let Carson get out of the house and to introduce her people. After all, they're going to be instrumental in reuniting Carson with Atlantis in the future.
                      Intriguing.
                      Spoiler:
                      How will they be instrumental in reuniting them? I thought it was going to be mere happenstance that Team Shep appears on the same world.. I think that getting them out of the house though is a very good idea. I just hope the walk isn't too hard on poor Carson.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Intriguing.
                        Spoiler:
                        How will they be instrumental in reuniting them? I thought it was going to be mere happenstance that Team Shep appears on the same world.. I think that getting them out of the house though is a very good idea. I just hope the walk isn't too hard on poor Carson.
                        Which is why
                        Spoiler:
                        I was going to have a two weeks to a month pass before they go. Besides, I want more than just Carson, Jos, and Diedre around for Carson and Jos's wedding. Which should be hitting around Ch 10.

Comment

Which is why
                          Spoiler:
                          I was going to have a two weeks to a month pass before they go. Besides, I want more than just Carson, Jos, and Diedre around for Carson and Jos's wedding. Which should be hitting around Ch 10.
                          Sounds great.
                          Spoiler:
                          How far into winter are they?

Question from me
                          Spoiler:
                          How do you imagine Carson reacting to getting shot in the foot? I can't picture it so I'm having trouble writing it.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Sounds great.
                            Spoiler:
                            How far into winter are they?

Question from me
                            Spoiler:
                            How do you imagine Carson reacting to getting shot in the foot? I can't picture it so I'm having trouble writing it.
                            Spoiler:
                            By this time, the planet's equivalent of late December. I figure winter starts early there, about mid-November. So, they've got another 2 to 2.5 months of winter by the time they go to town.

As for your question, I'm not sure!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              By this time, the planet's equivalent of late December. I figure winter starts early there, about mid-November. So, they've got another 2 to 2.5 months of winter by the time they go to town.

As for your question, I'm not sure!
                              Okay. Just curious. I'm not either...

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay. Just curious. I'm not either...
                                Hmmm......let's see.

Spoiler:
                                Carson always handles everything as gracefully as possible. Even when he was sick in Kindred Part 2, he was gracious about it. So, being shot in the foot, I imagine it would be a sudden, shouted reaction, followed by him biting down on the pain as often as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X