Carson Beckett Challenges and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I cannot stand Before I Sleep. That and Sunday are two eps that I WILL NOT WATCH ever again!

I must admit that I feel very accomplished despite only writing 1 page today. I wrote 5.5 last night and I hadn't really planned on writing more than 1. I think it's a good trade off. Elijah and I are currently watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with a bowl of popcorn between the pair of us. Perfect night!
    Okay, Sunday I can understand. But why not Before I Sleep? Just curious.

Comment

Which one's Enemy at the Gates again??

LOVELY pic Grace!! Deliberate repost!
      Enemy at the Gate is the series finale. Where they return to Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        I actually like Inquisition. Don't mind it. Brainstorm. . . NO! I am soooo NOT a McKeller shipper!

Sunday, EatG, Kindred depress me. Don't really care for Vengeance or the season one episode where they find the really old Wraith on that desert planet.
        The Defiant One. I love that one!! But then again, I'm a Shep fan.

I don't like any ep that focuses on Rodney and I don't like Before I sleep because it focuses on Elizabeth. Much as I like her, I don't find her storylines to be that interesting.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay, Sunday I can understand. But why not Before I Sleep? Just curious.
          Answered in my latest reply sans this one.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Enemy at the Gate is the series finale. Where they return to Earth.
            That'd be why I don't know it! I refuse to watch the end. The furthest I go in S5 is the two-parter and that's it; the one where Rodney and Daniel get kidnapped by the... GUH! I can't remember the race but the little guys in suits! LOL

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

No problem.

I'll admit that Elizabeth is a very difficult character for me to get into. So, I do understand that.

The Defiant One! That's what it's called! Yeah, not a Sheppy fan, though I do like his character. And never got into that one.

Comment

That'd be why I don't know it! I refuse to watch the end. The furthest I go in S5 is the two-parter and that's it; the one where Rodney and Daniel get kidnapped by the... GUH! I can't remember the race but the little guys in suits! LOL
                The Asgaard?

Yeah, Season 5 has Outsiders and Identity, two good Carson episodes. Well, Outsiders is a great Carson episode, he's just in Identity.

Comment

I cannot stand Before I Sleep. That and Sunday are two eps that I WILL NOT WATCH ever again!
                  I must admit that I feel very accomplished despite only writing 1 page today. I wrote 5.5 last night and I hadn't really planned on writing more than 1. I think it's a good trade off. Elijah and I are currently watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with a bowl of popcorn between the pair of us. Perfect night!
                  Love HP! Enjoy!

I actually like Inquisition. Don't mind it. Brainstorm. . . NO! I am soooo NOT a McKeller shipper!
                  Sunday, EatG, Kindred depress me. Don't really care for Vengeance or the season one episode where they find the really old Wraith on that desert planet.
                  I actually like The Defiant One, Vengeance was ok.
                  I don't like clip shows.

Which one's Enemy at the Gates again??

LOVELY pic Grace!! Deliberate repost!
                  Forgot what thread I was one. Glad you like it.

Comment

Hey, we're all for extra pics every now and then.

Though, back on topic, I'm still wrestling with my challenge response.

Comment

The Asgaard?

Yeah, Season 5 has Outsiders and Identity, two good Carson episodes. Well, Outsiders is a great Carson episode, he's just in Identity.
                      Yeah them!!! I like S5E2 for the Carson in it and the Shep whump isn't bad either. My fav S5 ep is S&R tho. Loads of Shep whump to satisfy my whumper's heart.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey, we're all for extra pics every now and then.

Though, back on topic, I'm still wrestling with my challenge response.
                        I thought Carson was out topic??

Are you planning a fic, art, or both??

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

No, Season 5 episode that is my favorite would be "Whispers." And that because it's Carson/Alison. Satisfies MY shipper's heart.

Comment

Wait, we can do art too?

Comment

Right now, just a fic. Though, if an idea for art hits me, great. But I have three other art challenges going, one I likely won't participate in this time. So, I like the idea of writing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                Wait, we can do art too?
                                Yes, we can do art.

Comment

Working...
                                X