Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been considering jumping in here on the rewatch with you all. During my last attempt at a rewatch three years ago, I got all the way up to The First Ones. My TV schedule is pretty full, but it's tempting. I'm really familiar with the first three seasons, but it's been a really long time since I've seen any of the later seasons.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      I've been considering jumping in here on the rewatch with you all. During my last attempt at a rewatch three years ago, I got all the way up to The First Ones. My TV schedule is pretty full, but it's tempting. I'm really familiar with the first three seasons, but it's been a really long time since I've seen any of the later seasons.
      I haven't really watched the first 3 seasons, apart from the episodes that I really like so this re-watch has been good in revisiting episodes that I'd hardly seen and even forgotten much of.

Season four is my most watched season, along with season 6. I thoroughly enjoyed watching 'Small Victories' again today.

It's been good that SGU has taken my interest in the last couple of years, so I haven't watched much SG-1 recently so even season 4 is being revisited for the first time in a couple of years for me with this rewatch.

Comment

uh tetnically continuum takes place right after sam leaves in the 1st episode of season 5. So if your going in exact order then u should watch the first episode of season 5, then continuum, then the rest of the season. And Ark of truth is between 3 and 4.

Comment

Hey guys so im sorry to say i cant be in the rewatch in the current time because of some stuff going on in life and also im watching supernatural rewatch lol but im on the last season of it so i'll be joining in soon. I expect to be in by Thanksgiving but I probably wont be able to catch up until sometime in december possibly janurary when you guys are on season 5 or 6. Even then when i do catch up i will try my best to stay in line with you guys but theres a chance if i have enough free time i would skip alittle ahead and watch more but i will still continue all of the nomination and stuff events. Have fun guys and see ya around new years. (P.S. I am going to be still participating currently in the voting for seasons and stuff.

Comment

Re-watching SG-1 is comforting. It's like re-visiting a cherished, old friend. I'm enjoying the official re-watch. The only difficulty is limiting myself to one season per month. So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
              Re-watching SG-1 is comforting. It's like re-visiting a cherished, old friend. I'm enjoying the official re-watch. The only difficulty is limiting myself to one season per month. So far so good.
              IKR...even the kids have been sitting in to watch with me...and shock horror, so has the hubby...it makes me laugh and watching the extras on the dvd's is awesome. But I should slow down as I am into season 5 already. Whoops
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                IKR...even the kids have been sitting in to watch with me...and shock horror, so has the hubby...it makes me laugh and watching the extras on the dvd's is awesome. But I should slow down as I am into season 5 already. Whoops
                Stargate=Excellent family entertainment...

Comment

This week starts with Season 3 "Nemesis" and goes through Season 4 "Crossroads"...right?
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

S4: Small Victories to Exodus

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                      S4: Small Victories to Exodus
                      I don't think we're meant to watch that all this week.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        I don't think we're meant to watch that all this week.
                        It was for the month..

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                          That's exactly how I feel. Even though I already know what's going to happen, I like the show and the characters so much that I still enjoy watching it.

Comment

If you're keeping pace with one episode every weekday, then yes -- Monday was "Nemesis," Friday would be "Crossroads." (There are 22 episodes in Season Four, and exactly 22 weekdays in November this year!)
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I'm just through with season 4. Have rewatched my favourites Absolute.Power, Prodigy,Double.Jeopardy three times and WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY four times.

Comment

I can't bring myself to watch First Ones again. I just don't like Unas episodes, and I think the four or five times I've already seen it is more than enough. (That might give you an idea of how many times I've watched the episodes I really do like. )

Comment

Working...
                                X