Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Rewatch Fitness Strength Challenge Continues!

The first week's additional strength reps are for every time Teal'c says someone's name. The Teal'c-name count for the first 5 episodes is:

The Serpent's Lair: 9
    In the Line of Duty: 8
    Prisoners: 6
    The Gamekeeper: 3
    Need: 4

Next week's challenge is to perform an extra rep every time Daniel asks a question.

Remember, everyone is welcome to come over to SparkPeople.com and check out what we're doing for the Rewatch. http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/g....asp?gid=12835 to read what others are doing on our Stargate Team message boards. We've got a couple of games going on our board, and we're about to start trying to write a story with each person writing one line at a time. Should be fun! You have to join to post, but it's free, and allows you to join a community of really great people all interested in getting fit.

-Liane

Comment

My Gateworld Re-watch experience with season two, so far, is interesting because there are not many episodes in this season that I usually watch repeatedly. Strange, because I don't recall any flat out bad episodes in season two.
      My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

I'm only up to Need but I'l have most of the season finished by the end of the weekend. This is actually kinda fun.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ironically, I've been rewatching SG-1 for the last couple months and I had no idea this was going on here at GateWorld. I'm part-way through Season 3 now, so I'm going to have to slow down to let you all catch up.

Comment

Woohoo - just started Children of the Gods and ready to catch up to season 2...

Comment

Well the kids & I watched up to the episode of A Matter of Time...then we had a change in pace with Dr Who but we'll be back on track tomorrow with the rest of season 3.
              So far my fave ep of season 2 is In the Line of Duty.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The whole idea is great! I always wanted to watch it all again, but couldn't manage to start it. It's way easier for me when I know lots of other people do it at the same time.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, woe is me. Between Hurricane Irene, the World Police and Fire Games NYC and now a puling cold, haven't been up to the task of sitting upright. But trying to work on it.

Sounds like the Board is having fun doing the Rewatch. Can't wait till I can jump back on it. I notice some are already into season 3, so I won't worry too much about being behind a bit.

OK, eyes watering again, time to medicate and sleep. Stay the course, fellow Gaters!
                  MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                  sigpic
                  Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Whoo-Hoo! I on track with the rewatch...and lovin' every minute! Watched 'A Matter of Time' and 'Family' today! So excited!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                      Oh, woe is me. Between Hurricane Irene, the World Police and Fire Games NYC and now a puling cold, haven't been up to the task of sitting upright. But trying to work on it.

Sounds like the Board is having fun doing the Rewatch. Can't wait till I can jump back on it. I notice some are already into season 3, so I won't worry too much about being behind a bit.
                      sounds
                      OK, eyes watering again, time to medicate and sleep. Stay the course, fellow Gaters!
                      sounds like you need my ipad
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i've been having my own private rewatch for some time.

last year, i found out that a station was playing stargate sg1 (the channel is called 'This'), so i started watching. the channel was into season 5.

after watching some eps, i decided to go back to the beginning of the series, so i started watching on hulu. i was watching early and later eps simultaneously.

but i was getting to the end of season 7 on 'this' (just before 'lost city'), and decided to stop on that front and just watch hulu. then netfilx. then back to hulu. then back to netfilx

i'm on season 7 on netflix now, and watched 'revisions' today.

ps - i plan to start over when i finish all the seasons and the two movies.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm really enjoying the rewatch. I started my own late last year and finished SG-1 season 10 in March, so I'm currently doing the board rewatch and finishing off my own with SGA when I get the chance.
                          The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

I love coming to this thread and seeing posts from people joining, and participating, in the rewatch. Welcome and enjoy!

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                            Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            sounds like you need my ipad
                            Sounds like Traveler Enroute1 may need my sarcophagus.

Which I never use. Swear. That would be bad. Besides, it's buried in my "I never go in there" closet under piles of I don't want to know what. Come to think of it, it has been a while since I've seen the sarcophagus. It may not even be in my closet anymore. Best to stick with medications and sleep. Feel better soon.
                            My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

I've actually been thinking of rewatching SG1. Wish I'd found this thread a bit sooner. Don't know if I can catch up or not but will be fun to read comments even if I'm behind everyone else.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Hi everyone!! Been away from the forum for a bit. Had some storm damage from Irene and then had heavy rain here in Northeast PA from trop storm lee which caused lots of flooding. I lucky did not get flooded but the lower areas around did which caused some power surges n outages. Also my husky, Angel, was very sick and passed away on Labor Day, so I am still at the end of season but plan to catch up this week and get back on schedule with the rewatch.

Comment

Working...
                                X