This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    The current releases' disc contents are exactly the same as the original releases. The only thing that has a little extra is the bonus disc of extras on the Complete Series box set, and if I'm not mistaken that's just collecting some of the bonus features from R2 season sets that didn't appear on their corresponding R1 releases at the time.
    Glad to hear that I'm not missing anything. It's unfortunate though that there are such slim pickings for such a long running show. The wife and I are doing a Buffy re-watch (well, re-watch for her and an introduction for me ) and those sets are just PACKED with extras, interviews, the works.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm finishing up S1 a little bit early. Once I turn on an episode it's so hard to watch just one.

Comment

once you get to season 2 i can jump in
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wow- Glad to catch this in time - going to be a marathon for me- Just decided to join the fun and rewatch the whole of the stargate franchise - so i am starting with Season 1 now - and intending to watch it all back-to-back as here in the UK we have a long holiday this weekend - better late than never -

Comment

I was actually doing a Rewatch when this Rewatch started, so I'm probably going to wait a bit to jump in - but it will be nice to experience the rest of Stargate SG-1 and most of Stargate Universe for the first time with members of the Gateworld community. (I have never seen the last half of season 7, or seasons 8-10 of SG-1, and I only made it through 5 episodes of Universe ). Don't be angry with me, I know I'm behind the times! Looking forward to catching up with you all!

Comment

Originally posted by offy View Post
              Wow- Glad to catch this in time - going to be a marathon for me- Just decided to join the fun and rewatch the whole of the stargate franchise - so i am starting with Season 1 now - and intending to watch it all back-to-back as here in the UK we have a long holiday this weekend - better late than never -
              Sounds like a great way to spend a holiday to me.

Comment

I started season 2
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                  I was actually doing a Rewatch when this Rewatch started, so I'm probably going to wait a bit to jump in - but it will be nice to experience the rest of Stargate SG-1 and most of Stargate Universe for the first time with members of the Gateworld community. (I have never seen the last half of season 7, or seasons 8-10 of SG-1, and I only made it through 5 episodes of Universe ). Don't be angry with me, I know I'm behind the times! Looking forward to catching up with you all!
                  You've got some great viewing ahead! Watching for the first time too, even better!

You won't regret watching the rest of SGU, you've only got through the foundation laying, I almost gave up around the episode you stopped watching at, but thought there was enough to keep me wanting to watch more and give it a bit more of a chance, and boy I'm so glad I did!!!

Comment

Phooey. Some chick, Irene, I think, is storming NYC and environs.

Thrown my final viewing into a tumble. Volunteering at a shelter and can't watch the rest of the SG1 season probably till Monday. Hopefully will get to view the last disk before the weekend.

Everyone in the affected areas, please stay safe.
                    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                    sigpic
                    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                      Phooey. Some chick, Irene, I think, is storming NYC and environs.

Thrown my final viewing into a tumble. Volunteering at a shelter and can't watch the rest of the SG1 season probably till Monday. Hopefully will get to view the last disk before the weekend.

Everyone in the affected areas, please stay safe.
                      Thankfully the storm was downgraded from a hurricane before it got to NYC! It's still scary with the winds and flooding though I should imagine. It's weird hearing about NYC being hit by a hurricane.

Hope all is well and you get back to watching SG-1 as soon as possible!

Comment

I survived Irene but I still don't have power at my house I am at the library where there is power
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          I survived Irene but I still don't have power at my house I am at the library where there is power
                          I feel your pain. I'm at a friend's house waiting for my power to come back on. It's been off since Saturday. I'm really hoping I get it back some time today.

Comment

I finished season 1 last night and decided to begin season 2 today. I'll do my best to spread it through the month, but I really need some distraction at the moment so decided not to wait.

Once we get to season 4 I plan to watch the episode commentaries as well, so the viewing load will become double then! I've also decided to definitely crossover SG-1 and Atlantis in proper chronological order when we get there, it will work much better for me.
                            Private guitar tuition | Return To Grace - rock/pop party band

Comment

Plan to catch Within The Serpent's Grasp tonight to finish off S1 but won't be able to get online later to talk about it so apologies in advance.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I know I'm very very late, but I'm gonna start season 1 right now.
                                I'm fast and I'm gonna catch up soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X