• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    Excellent, I'll be there!
    Me too - like old times!
    sigpic

Comment

Just wondering if any of you have bought their ticket for the Vancouver con last April and if they have received it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoschi View Post
        Just wondering if any of you have bought their ticket for the Vancouver con last April and if they have received it yet?
        I bought mine last year and was looking for it the other day. I don't think I received it yet either. Last year I had to email them and ask them to send it.
        sigpic

Comment

Mom and I are really excited to be able to make it out to this con! But also really bummed that it's the last VanCon. Hope to see as many old friends as possible - family reunion!! <3

Comment

I will definitely be there this April! I'm from the area originally and now just live on Vancouver Island so it's an easy trip for me. I'm really excited (and hoping against hope that Amanda Tapping will sign on...)
            sigpic
            "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
            My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Triskele925 View Post
              Mom and I are really excited to be able to make it out to this con! But also really bummed that it's the last VanCon. Hope to see as many old friends as possible - family reunion!! <3
              Yay! See you and mum there...

Comment

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
                I bought mine last year and was looking for it the other day. I don't think I received it yet either. Last year I had to email them and ask them to send it.
                Thanks for the info!

David Hewlett was added too

Comment

I love that David Hewlett will be there again, it would be great if David Nykl attends and they group them together for a panel. If this year's con was any indication, it's gonna be a long night with Joe, David and Robert on Sunday.

Comment

I really hope they add some more SG-1 guests. I mean they've got Christopher Judge and that's great, but as far as main (or even often-recurring) cast goes, that's it. Now I mean I'm sure I'll be a lot more excited once I've watched Atlantis, and I'm definitely going either way, but it would be nice if the other shows were represented too, and not just Atlantis.
                    sigpic
                    "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                    My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Two more guests have been announced!

First... appearing Saturday, representing SG-1...

STEVE BACIC
                      Camulus and Major Coburn of Stargate SG-1, Steve's career includes MANY other genre roles.

This next one has me just as excited as David Hewlett, the reasons of which shouldn't be too difficult to divine:

PAUL MCGILLION
                      Dr. Carson Beckett of Stargate Atlantis, Terrence Wexford of Sanctuary

Once again Joe, David and Paul are going to be appearing on the same day. I wonder if this means another Atlantis group shot.

Comment

I'm hoping there's a group photo op - I missed out last year when I couldn't make it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ideally, I'd love to see Joe have a decent amount of stage time, separate from Hewlett, mcGillion and whoever else might be added in the future. Hewlett is very entertaining and of course, together, he and Joe are hilarious. But I think that Hewlett tends to dominate the proceedings when they're both on stage.

Can you tell I'm a Joe fan first? : )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by txTart View Post
                            Ideally, I'd love to see Joe have a decent amount of stage time, separate from Hewlett, mcGillion and whoever else might be added in the future. Hewlett is very entertaining and of course, together, he and Joe are hilarious. But I think that Hewlett tends to dominate the proceedings when they're both on stage.

I think it's Joe that wants to limit his time up on stage by himself. In Chicago this year, he was the one that wouldn't let David leave when he was scheduled too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Paul and Kavan wouldn't be too bad for a duo photo op...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by txTart View Post

I agree. I think, closer to the date, it wouldn't hurt to email Creation and ask that Joe be put on stage first. David tends to be put on stage first. (Although, Joe's patience only goes so far and he usually invades anyway. LOL)

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                                I think it's Joe that wants to limit his time up on stage by himself. In Chicago this year, he was the one that wouldn't let David leave when he was scheduled too.
                                True! Joe's always begging David not to leave. Good reason to get Joe on stage first.

Wouldn't mind a group photo op, but kind of would like to have Paul have his own talk. He was pretty quiet last year, with David and Joe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X