Creation Stargate Convention Vancouver - 27.04.-29.04.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
    Hey I am in seat H11. We could have our own row party.
    Even if we are only two persons and in the middle of nowhere-- we will rock this event! Let's have a great time!

Comment

A10...
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

I have a question for the local Vancouverites. Do you know if there are any hockey games scheduled for April 26?

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
          I have a question for the local Vancouverites. Do you know if there are any hockey games scheduled for April 26?
          It depends how long the first round of playoffs go and who they are playing.
          As it stands right now, they will have home ice and I believe the playoffs start around April 14th.
          That would make it either game 5 or 7 or the next round game 1 or 2.
          I would check the Nucks website or NHL.com to check playoff dates.

Comment

Originally posted by SeiyaTheLeaper View Post
            Totally out of topic, but who was it who was coming from Calgary and offered to bring something from the Flames? I have a friend who would love a cap or a key-ring or some other small and cheap-ish item. Please to PM? KTHXBAI!
            That would be me!

A PM is on its way....

Comment

Twenty-three days to go....Not that I'm counting. I definitely need a break and this is perfect for it. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys, old and new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                Hey!!! row E thank you very much! You and I are in there krisz, and we can show the Newbs how it's really done Basically getting up to pee all the time, s'how I roll.
                LOL! We'll do our own thing in Row E. Maybe that's why there's no one else around us, they've been warned!

I know I'm a con 'veteran', but not in the getting up to pee all the time sense, I haven't reached those twilight years yet!

The sun actually made an appearance in Vancouver today, blue skies are not a myth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                  I will be! but I'm working until 3:30. Welcome to the row! I'm in L13 and I think AnnieS is somewhere in between us! Huzzah!
                  Thanks picardythirds!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

About Monday, I am thinking of spending the day exploring Vancouver. So, if you (or anyone else) would be interested in hanging out feel free to PM me.
                  sigpic
                  ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                    As it stands right now, they will have home ice and I believe the playoffs start around April 14th.
                    I should warn you that canucks playoff tickets are horrendously expensive. probably about the price of the preferred seating package or more. But good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                      party in row L
                      Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      Now we are all going to fight to get into row L.
                      Now i really think that you will just have an alphabet party. Start in row A and work you way down the line. Its a little like a pub crawl. You meet all the ones in each row then make your way to the next and the next etc. etc. Of course there is no alchohol so it will have to be water/soft drink.

Mega Powerball draw tonight! So....One power ball......
                      Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
                      sigpic
                      Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                      HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
                      Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
                      Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
                      Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                        Hey!!! row E thank you very much! You and I are in there krisz, and we can show the Newbs how it's really done Basically getting up to pee all the time, s'how I roll.
                        Well I'm right in front of you Snowflake, so since there's nobody on my row (D) do you mind if I party with you
                        sigpic

Comment

I've checked both but there's nothing listed yet. I'm more concerned about the available seating at Red Robin because I know how Canadians like to go to sportsbars and watch the games.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                            I've checked both but there's nothing listed yet. I'm more concerned about the available seating at Red Robin because I know how Canadians like to go to sportsbars and watch the games.
                            Hey mamasue,

Just found out the playoffs start on Wednesday, April 11th.
                            My best guess would be the Canucks playing at home the 12th and 14th.
                            Away the 16th and 18th. Home again 20or21 and if game 7 is needed on the 24or25.
                            I picked the both Saturday nights for home games because of CBC broadcasts, I could be wrong.

If you are lucky, there will not be a Nucks game on April 26th.

Comment

@mamasue
                              They will have the dates for the first round this Sunday/Monday. 1 round usually lasts 2 weeks, depending how many games they play...but there is usually a couple of teams who drag it out to 7 games per round

Comment

Hey mamasue,

Just found out the playoffs start on Wednesday, April 11th.
                                My best guess would be the Canucks playing at home the 12th and 14th.
                                Away the 16th and 18th. Home again 20or21 and if game 7 is needed on the 24or25.
                                I picked the both Saturday nights for home games because of CBC broadcasts, I could be wrong.

If you are lucky, there will not be a Nucks game on April 26th.
                                Originally posted by Hoschi View Post
                                @mamasue
                                They will have the dates for the first round this Sunday/Monday. 1 round usually lasts 2 weeks, depending how many games they play...but there is usually a couple of teams who drag it out to 7 games per round
                                Thanks guys! I have an alternate location planned for the meetup if Red Robin can't accommodate us.

Comment

Working...
                                X