No announcement yet.

Creation Stargate Convention Vancouver - 27.04.-29.04.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should be the same, but the meet and greets will only be available at the convention if they aren't all sold through the Creation auctions. I cannot recall any prices increasing during the convention, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Carson Beckett View Post
      They should be the same, but the meet and greets will only be available at the convention if they aren't all sold through the Creation auctions. I cannot recall any prices increasing during the convention, though.
      Thanks for the info!

I'd also like to thank everyone else who has answered the many questions I've asked here recently. You guys are the best!!
      sigpic
      ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Carson Beckett View Post
        I didn't manage to win one of the VIP passes, bummer, considering I was out cold at the time the auction ended. However, I put that money to good use and got tickets to the David Hewlett and Paul McGillion Meet & Greets.

I hope there won't be any schedule conflicts with photo ops, specifically Jewel Staite or Joe Flanigan, as I'll be able to do the Kate Hewlett and Robert Picardo photo ops on another day.
        Oh! I'll see you at David's M&G then! Please feel free to kick me if I'm being too talky! I'm counting on you now!

Originally posted by iheartcam
        I'd also like to thank everyone else who has answered the many questions I've asked here recently. You guys are the best!!
        ^ This goes ditto for me, guys. You're all so awesome and helpful. <3
        sigpic
        "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
          Well, I'm free on Wednesday before the Con and Tuesday After the con if anyone wants to hang out. I'm from around town so I'll have transport.

Unfortunately thursday and monday I work days so I can't so you around then

However, wasn't there some talk earlier of a "self tour" of some stargate locations? because I'm still up for that (wednesday?) if anyone else is!
          Another local! I've got one person and possibly her friend joining me on the Wednesday for a self tour! At this rate it looks like all of us who live in Vancouver will be going on a location tour! LOL! So, come join us, and anyone else who just wants to hang out at some Stargate locations!

Don't know how many people like SGU, there's two or three locations we can go to if people wanted. Although there is an entry fee of $7.80 at one location.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            Another local! I've got one person and possibly her friend joining me on the Wednesday for a self tour! At this rate it looks like all of us who live in Vancouver will be going on a location tour! LOL! So, come join us, and anyone else who just wants to hang out at some Stargate locations!

Don't know how many people like SGU, there's two or three locations we can go to if people wanted. Although there is an entry fee of $7.80 at one location.
            What time would the private tour begin? I arrive about 1:30pm, then I have to go through customs so I don't know exactly what time I'd be ready to tag along.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              What time would the private tour begin? I arrive about 1:30pm, then I have to go through customs so I don't know exactly what time I'd be ready to tag along.
              I would imagine in the morning, but perhaps we could swing by the airport later?

Which location is the $7.80 one? I recently went to the bloedel conservatory (sg1 "game keeper") and it was only $5.60 so it couldn't be that? Also, the chan center (atlantis "condemed") is only open at certain times (unless there is a school of music performance going on...)

Krisz, where else were you thinking of going?

Comment

mamasue, what airline/flight are you on? We may be on the same plane. I change planes in Phoenix and am on USAir 506 arriving at 1:37.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                  mamasue, what airline/flight are you on? We may be on the same plane. I change planes in Phoenix and am on USAir 506 arriving at 1:37.
                  Hey, I think I'm on that plane. *checking* Yes I am!

We'll probably have to make a run for it. Coming in from DC we have a very short connection. So hold the doors open for us.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

We'll probably have to make a run for it. Coming in from DC we have a very short connection. So hold the doors open for us.
                    Yeah, my connection is only 55 minutes so I may be running as well.

Well at least we can take the train to the hotel together.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's my flight too!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
                        Oh! I'll see you at David's M&G then! Please feel free to kick me if I'm being too talky! I'm counting on you now!

^ This goes ditto for me, guys. You're all so awesome and helpful. <3
                        I want to go to M & G too, but the tickets are just so expensive, and I'll be too shy to ask any questions to make it worth it

Comment

That's my flight too!
                          Well I'm in seat 12D, where are you guys at?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm in seat 12D, where are you guys at?
                            We're a couple rows back and across the aisle in 14A and 14B.

Our connection is also only 55 mins. Sure hope everything is on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kikyonyc View Post
                              I want to go to M & G too, but the tickets are just so expensive, and I'll be too shy to ask any questions to make it worth it
                              I know what you mean. I just spent a small fortune fixing my car so any thought of being able to afford a M&G went out the window. But I figure I'd just be so slack jawed anyway it could just be embarrassing. I wouldn't want any of the celebs to see me drool.

Comment

Camelot,

Congrats! I see we both just won the M&G with Kavan!!

Comment

Working...
                                X