Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L.A., Baby '11!!! (Official SG Con, Los Angeles 2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercomet View Post
    Haven't been here for months.

But, of course, I don't want to miss a quick post in order to confirm that indeed, I'm coming again to LA.

Well, in a way I have to. Since "somebody" *glares @Kathryn* has refused to join the fun in Van.
    We will have to work on Joe while in Van, to convince him he must join the fun in LA!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
      We will have to work on Joe while in Van, to convince him he must join the fun in LA!
      Can you work on David H too while you're at it? He's in LA too so it would be easy for him as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Haven't been here for months.

But, of course, I don't want to miss a quick post in order to confirm that indeed, I'm coming again to LA.

Well, in a way I have to. Since "somebody" *glares @Kathryn* has refused to join the fun in Van.
        I didn't refuse! If someone wants to cover my airfare, hotel costs, and con ticket I'll go book in my holidays RIGHT NOW!
        And are you saying that you HAVE to come to LA because of me? Think carefully before you answer

Indeed you do! In fact your only job in Van (even before having fun) is to make Joe, Adam, and Gary all feel so guilty that Joe hasn't been signed up for the final LA con that they drop everything and sign a contract on the spot.

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
        Can you work on David H too while you're at it? He's in LA too so it would be easy for him as well.

I'd love to see David and Joe on stage together again (funniest panel EVER!!), but I can't see it happening numbers wise with the people they already have signed up...would be wonderful though.

Maybe Joe and David could have a private beach convention for us all - the Q&A keeps going until David loses his voice *goes back to daydreaming*

PS: Still no sign of Joe on the con page
        The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
        Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

I checked out the room prices using the discount code... it's only going to save me a single dollar each night. LOL
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Torri, Joe and David on stage together? The Three Musketeers of Atlantis reunited? That would be an EPIC blowout for the final LA con, that's for sure!

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

I'd love to see David and Joe on stage together again (funniest panel EVER!!), but I can't see it happening numbers wise with the people they already have signed up...would be wonderful though.
            Awww... can't I hold onto my dream for just a little longer?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sure. There's no way he could resist the charm of us two together. And if he does - there is still Chicago for another try.

We'll do.

And are you saying that you HAVE to come to LA because of me? Think carefully before you answer
              Hm, let me think. Do I come for the cute actors and lots of people I will have fun with? Nah, I guess the real reason must be an annoying Aussie.

Maybe Joe and David could have a private beach convention for us all - the Q&A keeps going until David loses his voice *goes back to daydreaming*
              If @nakedwesley and I can't convince him (them) to join the con fun, this would be my second suggestion. An invitation for a casual drink in Malibu.
              sigpic

Comment

I just realized I won't be making another thread like this for next year...
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Yeah, but since they both live in the LA area, it should be cheaper to sign them as there are no hotel or transportation costs. Going to keep my fingers crossed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                    It's the end of an era...

Yeah, but since they both live in the LA area, it should be cheaper to sign them as there are no hotel or transportation costs. Going to keep my fingers crossed.
                    And anything to bring down the operating costs yet give the fans what they want to see should be a good thing for us, right?
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think Joe and David could be a con all by themselves. I'd pay to see the snark back and forth for a couple hours.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                        I think Joe and David could be a con all by themselves. I'd pay to see the snark back and forth for a couple hours.
                        Heck, it could go on all day if we play our cards right. We do all know how Joe likes to ramble off on those tangents...

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          It's the end of an era...
                          Don't know. Maybe it's too soon to be sad? I mean, look at Farscape. It was supposed to be the last FS con - years ago?
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't know. Maybe it's too soon to be sad? I mean, look at Farscape. It was supposed to be the last FS con - years ago?
                            Yes, I keep hoping they'll decide to bring it back next year after all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey all, i know we have several months and of course big guests to be added are always fun. But I had a chance to meet James Bamford in Vancouver outside the con and I think he'd be an excellent guest - with all his stories both inside Stargate and outside of it. If you agree, write creation!

I'll be working that weekend but I'm most excited to see JR Bourne again. He was awesome in Vancouver. as was Jamil-Walker Smith. and of course corin
                                ______________________________________________________________
                                Conventions in 2011

January - San Francisco - Supernatural
                                April - Vancouver - Stargate
                                June - Nashville - Supernatural
                                August - Boston - Supernatural
                                August - Chicago - Stargate
                                September - Chicago - Star Trek
                                October - Chicago - Supernatural
                                November - LA - Stargate/Farscape/Eureka-W13-Sanctuary

Coventions in 2012
                                March - Burbank - Supernatural
                                April - Vancouver - Stargate
                                June - Nashville - Supernatural

Con reports at : http://adventurecon.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X