Shore Leave 33 July 8-10, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
    Who did he play? And what ST show/movie was he in?
    He played Captain Pike in the ST movie that came out a couple of years ago.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Ahhh thanks for the info
      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Just bought the 2011 pages for my date planner. Immediately marked shore leave into it!

Comment

good idea GG.

Comment

Marking off the days till the first announcement.

Comment

bump

Comment

The money that I have saved 4 shore leave is now going to pay my mother for a new bed. I totally trashed my metal frame daybed after 10 years. So I am going to pay her off in payments and save my change 4 shore leave. I have plenty of time to save 4 the con.

Comment

That is nice of you to do that for her. I still have some cash left over from this last con that will be going to next years one.

Comment

Jason Momoa (SGA/Conan the movie/Game of Thrones)
                    Joe Flannagan
                    Rachel L.
                    David H.
                    Paul M
                    Oh and repeat Momoa's name a million times! He's only be able to do 1 con so far this year, so HELLO! All the projects going, Shore Leave would be the perfect con!
                    Last edited by Blue007; 03 September 2010, 05:36 AM.
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007 View Post
                      Jason Momoa (SGA/Conan the movie/Game of Thrones)
                      Joe Flannagan
                      Rachel L.
                      David H.
                      Paul M
                      Oh and repeat Momoa's name a million times! He's only be able to do 1 con so far this year, so HELLO! All the projects going, Shore Leave would be the perfect con!
                      Jason and Rachel did Shore Leave in 2009.

Comment

I had to get a new backpack since my Turq one was falling apart. So I have a black one now.

Comment

I had to get a new backpack since my Turq one was falling apart. So I have a black one now.
                          Good idea to get one now. They have a lot of sales going on 4 back 2 school. I am dreaming of the beds at the Hunt Valley Marriott Inn at night right now. The stupid furniture store screwed up and the bed that was supposed to be here on Thursday was shipped then. I am currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor of my bed room. If it doesn't come in by Thursday, I am going to the store and cussing them out because my back is paying for the stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                            Good idea to get one now. They have a lot of sales going on 4 back 2 school. I am dreaming of the beds at the Hunt Valley Marriott Inn at night right now. The stupid furniture store screwed up and the bed that was supposed to be here on Thursday was shipped then. I am currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor of my bed room. If it doesn't come in by Thursday, I am going to the store and cussing them out because my back is paying for the stupidity.
                            I got it a few weeks ago when it was 30% off so I got it for $15 which is not bad these days. WHAT! That is just nuts gg. I hope it arrives before Thur for you and your backs sake.

Comment

I got it a few weeks ago when it was 30% off so I got it for $15 which is not bad these days. WHAT! That is just nuts gg. I hope it arrives before Thur for you and your backs sake.
                              I hope that the bed comes soon. It is currently in a trucking company's truck on the way 2 the store. What sucks about that is that is the furniture store is family run business and is closed today for labor day. So I hope it comes in tomorrow and can be delivered. But I have a real good cussing ready if it doesn't come in by Thursday. I find it unbelievable that they screwed up this bad and that I am taking my saved con money 2 pay them for this.

9/7/2010 The furniture store says the end of the week. I hope that it gets here sooner than that. I still plan on making a trip out to the store if it is not here by Thursday.
                              9/8/2010 The furniture store said that it will be there Friday. If it gets in early, I can get it Friday night. If it doesn't get in early, I have to wait till Monday. This sucks big time! :-(
                              Last edited by griffindorgirl; 08 September 2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Yes, I know, I was there.....but Momoa hasn't done any cons in 2010 except Dragon Con so what better time to get him to do Shore Leave.

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                                Jason and Rachel did Shore Leave in 2009.
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X