Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! Come out and play! And the more the merrier for our little GW get together.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I think me and my best friend, Bourne 2 B Wild (not on this forum ) Will also be there! if we can get a one day pass thing... Maybe our firiend Thor Buddi as well!
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yay! I hope you can come. I'm so glad people are coming out of the woodworks now. I was starting to think nobody from GW was going to this thing. Not that Tame, DJ, Marimba, and I couldn't tear that place down by ourselves.

Comment

Haha, well if you guys are so capable, then I almost fear to think what we could do if Me and Bourne 2 B Wild could all do!!!

I reaaally hope I can go... it's all about how much the ticket is... the site's down, so I can go investigate further for simple day passes instead of the 500 dollar Gold package things... are there even going to BE day passes!?!?!? *quakes at thought of no day passes*
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

As far as I know they are going to be offering day passes.

Comment

Well, I will be unsure of the Vancouver Convention, but I 99% sure that I am getting gold package tickets to the Chicago Con (only 5-6 hours away from me). (3 if you let my sister's friend drive)
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                You're welcome to meet up with us for dinner as long as we can just have a good time and leave any protest stuff at the door.
                Great. I look forward to meeting you all. I had such great fun at the last two Gatecons.

If this group of people and this event is half as much fun, we'll have a great time. See you there.

Protest stuff will be left in hotel room
                I have two Amazon parrots and the scars to prove it.
                Zat Gun
                aka: URGO, aka: Stu

Comment

Okay, so at first I wasn't seriously considering going to Vancouver - thought it sounded like lots of fun, but figured it was unlikely I would really be able to go.

Then tonight my hubby says, "Well, maybe you could...." (He's such a sweetie!) I was stunned. Suddenly, I'm trying to figure out (before the Jan. 15 deadline) if this really could work out. And then I thought maybe he can come at the end of the weekend and we'll have a bit of holiday together for a few extra days.... Hmm. What's fun to do in Vancouver in April?

So, if I come, would anyone be willing to hang out with a total convention virgin?

Thanks - just wanted to share.
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

you may want to make your decision soon. from what i'm hearing from other folks, the gold passes are going up by 100 dollars if you book them after jan 15th

so you may want to make your decision in the next 48 hours or so or you could end up paying more money
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      you may want to make your decision soon. from what i'm hearing from other folks, the gold passes are going up by 100 dollars if you book them after jan 15th

so you may want to make your decision in the next 48 hours or so or you could end up paying more money
                      Yes, I saw that on the Creation website - price goes up to $599 and it no longer includes the picture at the Gate set.

Indeed - I feel the pressure!
                      OregonJen

Comment

Well, no one seems to be rushing to express interest to hang out with a stranger at the convention, but I guess that's understandable. I will still look forward to meeting other folks who enjoy the show and to having a weekend away from my responsibilities! See you in Vancouver!!

Blessings!
                        OregonJen

Comment

Don't worry, you'll find plenty of people to hang out with! We usually have a GW meetup at GateCon. I'm not sure about what will happen now with Creation. I expect that it will be left till much later on to organise.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jen, I actually meant to reply, but stupid work got in the way and didn't get back here. Ship Mum, Tame, Marimba and myself will be hanging out together. You'd be welcome to join us.

Shipperahoy is actually looking to see who around here is going and get a dinner or something lined up. So far the names listed on this thread are:

Shipperahoy
                            DJFavorite
                            TameFarrar
                            Marimba26
                            BackStageJim
                            tsaxlady
                            Zat Gun
                            strivaria

Add your's to the list.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Jen, I actually meant to reply, but stupid work got in the way and didn't get back here. Ship Mum, Tame, Marimba and myself will be hanging out together. You'd be welcome to join us.

Thanks, DJ! I'll look forward to meeting all of you!!

Shipperahoy is actually looking to see who around here is going and get a dinner or something lined up. So far the names listed on this thread are:

Shipperahoy
                              DJFavorite
                              TameFarrar
                              Marimba26
                              BackStageJim
                              tsaxlady
                              Zat Gun
                              strivaria
                              OregonJen

Add your's to the list.
                              Consider it added! Gonna get my ticket today - I can't believe I'm doing this, but I know it's going to be fun.

Blessings!!
                              OregonJen

Comment

*clutching chest* I see that the price of the gold pass is going up US$100 on Jan 15th! that makes it US$599 for the con.... *faints*
                                Not that I could go anyway, but geesh! Is a set visit where you can't take photos really worth that much??..... (well, if I could afford it I'd go, but still!).

Comment

Working...
                                X