SPACE Channel Live Finale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPACE Channel Live Finale!

Went to Toronto for the Live finale of SGU! David Blue and Andy Mikita where there for the Innerspace Aftershow. And this week they had them on for the whole show! Twas awesome. And a couple of pics from the event!

Me with David Blue (would have gotten one with Andy but they were heading out):
    Spoiler:

Feel free to snurch this one:
    Spoiler:
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

That is so cool, SG7!
    I watched that too, it was one of the best aftershows they've done, and not only because it was all SGU!
    I loved the exclusive stuff at the set. LF has one hell of a laugh on him
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Great pics.

I watched the show and thought it was a great idea. I'm hoping they do one for Sanctuary next year.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
        I loved the exclusive stuff at the set. LF has one hell of a laugh on him
        Louis Ferreira's laugh was hilarious when he was asked about season 2 spoilers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
          yeah, we ended up laughing here at home. No reason, we just couldn't help it; it was infectious
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Yeh both Andy and David were fantastic. They came on stage for the InnerSpace aftershow. And during the commercials of the show, we got to ask questions of David and Andy. There was one gal right behind me who had actually gotten a red Tshirt done up to say "You Are Here"! And she stood up to show it to David and he gave a hand signal to indicate that he was impressed! He was definately a sweet person.

After the InnerSpace show was over, they both offered to do photos with everyone. However it was getting late and not everyone got a photo. I was lucky enough to be the last one to get a photo with David. Didn't get one with Andy. Though it would have been nice to get a sandwich photo of the two of them and me in the middle. I was just happy that I was able to get one with David!

Gotta say that it was definately a neat experience. And the fact that it was only about an hour and a half drive there, made it worth it to go. I tried to get a ticket for it this week and didn't get one. Then Space tweeted yesterday afternoon that they were finished taking requests to come but that there may be a limited amount of spots for those who "just show up" at 9pm. I tweeted back asking what the odds are of getting in being where I was coming from and they PM'd me and said to drop them an email and would put me on the list. So I was a happy camper.
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I was wondering if there was anyone from this site in the audience. Good on ya, SG7.

I hung around the chat room during the live broadcast. They didn't end up asking any of my questions because my questions were pretty much the same as the ones that AJ Fry and company were asking. I'm too much of the pro interviewer, I'm afraid.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                I was wondering if there was anyone from this site in the audience. Good on ya, SG7.

I hung around the chat room during the live broadcast. They didn't end up asking any of my questions because my questions were pretty much the same as the ones that AJ Fry and company were asking. I'm too much of the pro interviewer, I'm afraid.
                Yup I was there. However I don't think they ever panned on our section of the audience though. Couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. Especially when it was only an hour and a half from me! We got to ask a few questions during the commercial breaks of the aftershow. But I couldn't think of anything to ask, nevermind the fact that there were plently of people asking questions. Personally I was delighted that Andy was there. He was very interesting to listen to. So that was bonus finding out he was going to be there.

Yeh they only mentioned a few questions from the web chat on the broadcast. So most looking to have their questions mentioned over the broadcast would have been disappointed. Only so much time in the broadcast I'm afraid.

The most hillarious part was this chick who had gotten a red shirt done up to say "You Are Here". Definately went the extra mile to try and get Davids attention on more than one occassion!

Comment

What did he say? Did he give any spoilers?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    I think the only spoiler he gave was this:

Spoiler:
                    You'll have to tune into season 2 to see what happens

Though I could be wrong on that. I'd have to go back and watch it again to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      All he did was laugh like a madman for about 15 seconds. No spoilers.
                      sigpic

Comment

All he did was laugh like a madman for about 15 seconds. No spoilers.
                        I couldn't remember for certian. Though I had thought that someone had said that somewhere in the night, just wasn't certian.

Comment

I'm still laughing at the question I asked David, during the 1st commercial break.
                          "How are you enjoying Toronto so far?" - Me
                          "Briefly. I just flew in this morning"

Haha, it was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by KhaosNite13 View Post
                            I'm still laughing at the question I asked David, during the 1st commercial break.
                            "How are you enjoying Toronto so far?" - Me
                            "Briefly. I just flew in this morning"

Haha, it was priceless.
                            So you were there too??

What did ya think of the one wearing the "You are here" Tshirt? That was almost priceless! She was sitting behind me and when it was mentioned that David was looking for things to do and see in T.O. she jumped up and screamed I'll take you out for a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                              So you were there too??

What did ya think of the one wearing the "You are here" Tshirt? That was almost priceless! She was sitting behind me and when it was mentioned that David was looking for things to do and see in T.O. she jumped up and screamed I'll take you out for a beer!
                              Not too eager, is she....
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X