Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
    Thanks for the pics!

I saw some pictures of the Rock band session on Facebook - epically envious!!
    OMG, the rock band was SO MUCH FUN!

Egads, I've got to head off to bed......
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Egads, I've got to head off to bed......

Sleep tight! Looking forward to seeing your David and Joe stories!
      The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
      Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

I'm getting ready for David and Joe day. But I got about 2-3 hours of sleep last night. Thank God for Visine!

6 pm David Hewlett meet & greet. Be there and be square! Our Nerd King
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Rosehawk thanks so much for sharing your pics! I am so bummed I could not make the drive up! Have fun today!
          One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
            I'm getting ready for David and Joe day. But I got about 2-3 hours of sleep last night. Thank God for Visine!

6 pm David Hewlett meet & greet. Be there and be square! Our Nerd King
            Wow, and what did you do all night???

I just woke up and want to take the light rail in so I think I may be missing the breakfast pastries they have for the Gold ticket people.

See you at David's Meet&Greet! What a way to end the convention!
            sigpic

Comment

I do have to say that it was really difficult to NOT talk about Friday's SGU episode season finale with Alania and Brian, as apparently the hotel does not have the Sci-fi chanel so a vast majority of the attendees hadn't seen it yet.
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 13 June 2010, 08:01 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I do have to say that it was really difficult to NOT talk about Friday's SGU episode season finale with Alania and Brian , as apparently the hotel does not have the Sci-fi chanel so a vast majority of the attendees hadn't seen it yet.
                hi rosie:

wow awesome pics, thanks for sharing. did you get any photo ops??? did you tell brian that i was looking forward to meeting him in chicago?? but if you didnt dont worry, james from chicago. post some photo ops pics too if you got any

Comment

did anyone see/ participate in the trivia game on saturday? i was one of them on stage

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                    hi rosie:

wow awesome pics, thanks for sharing. did you get any photo ops??? did you tell brian that i was looking forward to meeting him in chicago?? but if you didnt dont worry, james from chicago. post some photo ops pics too if you got any
                    Hey James, yes I got photo ops. Ended up with two with Brian. We had three taken because he closed his eyes in one and it looked like I did in the second. After they actually printed out the third one turned out nice though Brian went a bit buggy-eyed so he wouldn't blink again and the one where we thought I blinked, I didn't and the pic turned out nice.
                    I didn't get the chance to tell Brian hi from you. There was alot going on, Brian was bring alot into the conversations, I only remembered SG7 with Alaina because Alaina was talking about twittering and then I remembered. So much gets going on with the talks etcs that it's hard to remember everything that everyone asks - really sorry about that! I can tell you though James you will have a fun time with Brian - he really is great, high energy, very down-to-earth and friendly to fans!
                    The group of us at the table did tell Brian that we look forward to seeing him in Chicago so in spirit James, you were part of that!

David and Joe were great today!

With no long lines or time pressures we all got really nice autographs from both Joe and David.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Systemlord Hades View Post
                      did anyone see/ participate in the trivia game on saturday? i was one of them on stage
                      I only saw the tail end of the game. Which person were you???
                      sigpic

Comment

Had a blast! Hugs to all my homies and new people I met this weekend.

Hugs to David for being such a sweetheart. Hugs to Joe for also being a sweetie
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli
                        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

I only saw the tail end of the game. Which person were you???
                          i was the one in the middle chair..i was wearing the modern warfare 2 shirt (if you could see it)

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                            hi rosie:

I had a friend pass on your message, james. Told him you were looking forward to seeing him in Chicago.
                            sigpic

Comment

PICTURES!!!! More pictures!!!! Eager to see more pictures. Nice pictures thus far.

~Lady B
                              sigpic
                              Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Hey James, yes I got photo ops. Ended up with two with Brian. We had three taken because he closed his eyes in one and it looked like I did in the second. After they actually printed out the third one turned out nice though Brian went a bit buggy-eyed so he wouldn't blink again and the one where we thought I blinked, I didn't and the pic turned out nice.
                                I didn't get the chance to tell Brian hi from you. There was alot going on, Brian was bring alot into the conversations, I only remembered SG7 with Alaina because Alaina was talking about twittering and then I remembered. So much gets going on with the talks etcs that it's hard to remember everything that everyone asks - really sorry about that! I can tell you though James you will have a fun time with Brian - he really is great, high energy, very down-to-earth and friendly to fans!
                                The group of us at the table did tell Brian that we look forward to seeing him in Chicago so in spirit James, you were part of that!

David and Joe were great today!

With no long lines or time pressures we all got really nice autographs from both Joe and David.
                                hey rosie:

email me the photo ops when you get them, would love to see them: also does brian have a website?? if so what is it??? if you know?? thanks, your friend james.

Comment

Working...
                                X