Toronto ComicCon March 26th-2th 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toronto ComicCon March 26th-2th 2010

Just posting that there is a ComicCon in Toronto this weekend (March 26th-28th)

Where: The Engergy building at the Canadian National Exhibition grounds

When: March 26th-28th 2010

Time:

Friday - 12pm - 8pm
    Saturday - 10am - 7pm
    Sunday - 10am - 5pm

Some of the guests include:

Jewel Staite (Dr. Keller SGA)
    Kate Hewlett (Jeannie McKay - Rodney's Sister SGA)
    and other guests from shows such as BSG (see website for complete list of guests)

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-toronto.html
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Wish I could go... have fun!

Comment

it was a fun day at the comic con i got to talk and got autographs from both Kate and Jewel

i asked Jewel if there was going to be a SGA movie she said no
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        it was a fun day at the comic con i got to talk and got autographs from both Kate and Jewel

i asked Jewel if there was going to be a SGA movie she said no
        I too had a good time there and got to talk with both Kate and Jewel. Kate said that it wasn't until someone had lent her some stargate stuff to display that many had recognized her. Both her and Jewel were very nice to talk to.

Also got my picture with Jewel. Talk about an assembly line production! I think that they managed to get through about 50 people in the space of about 15 minutes or so give or take. I think I was in the photo op for less than 30 seconds. But overall it was a good time.
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Working...
        X