This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Figures

is there any models or figures or toys of characters or items etc from the stargate series, i havent saw any but theres always some little company doing something and something as big as stargate cant have nothing can it?
    sigpic

check it out!

kenner did a set based on the film and a company is doing a set for atlantis!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

thx, im pretty surprised theres not more, i mean thered be plenty of stuf to make figures of........anyone got any good ideas, i think a gate with a moving wheel and bits that light up would b pretty cool
      sigpic

check it out!

Comment

mabye il try and make my own......just lost my job so ive got plenty of spare time lol.
        sigpic

check it out!

Comment

yeh im suprised there arent more. it has such a selling potential!
          sigpic

Comment

i know, chevron guy would be the cristmas no1 toy!
            sigpic

check it out!

Comment

ah another one. personally id like to see tmp tackle a set!
              sigpic

Comment

well for the stargate movie i have several SG action figures, i miss the good old days.
                "Teal'c, look scary and take point" -- Col O'Neill

Comment

any chance you could take some pictures of them? im working on a merchandise site and i only have out of packaging photos?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                    any chance you could take some pictures of them? im working on a merchandise site and i only have out of packaging photos?
                    am really sorry m8, i got rid of them, along time ago now. kicking myself now.
                    "Teal'c, look scary and take point" -- Col O'Neill

Comment

where could u buy movie figures......ive never seen any before?
                      sigpic

check it out!

Comment

you said have....oh well.

does anyone have the figures?
                        sigpic

Comment

I've a feeling that the major toy companies were initially pretty wary of producing Stargate SG-1 action figures and so on, pretty much because Kenner got their fingers burned when the movie wasn't really the big success they hoped it'd be.

Ideally, I'd like to see a line of 12" figures - similar to BBI's Elite Forces range - with real cloth clothes, and realistic weapons and accessories etc.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezukien
                            where could u buy movie figures......ive never seen any before?
                            I've seen some on e-bay before.

Comment

ebay the answer to everything. thats where i got most of my book collection. need restistance and then ive got all the bmc universe.

well depending on how well the atlantis figures are, maybe well get some sg1 ones!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X