No announcement yet.

Icons of SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to those who won. They look wonderful. I really like that Sheppard Warrior one. Nice job radzuhok.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Big congrats to all winners and thank you to everyone who shared your creativity with us! Thank you SGAFirenity! Please just call me Rad
      sigpic

Comment

Great challenge! Can't wait to try it
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Hey LiliJ, I love your Sarah Connor Sig. Such a bummer that show got cancelled.

Comment

Voting Challenge 73: Christmas Special

Please vote for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourites, plus one for most creative. Use the number provided next to the icon. (PM your votes to me ) Voting closes at midnight on Wednesday 23rd December (GMT) We have 17 wonderful entries Please don't vote for your own

And don't forget to vote for the icon with the Best Crop.

This weeks critic is Achaja

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
            6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
              16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
              21. 22.
              Last edited by CazzBlade; 21 December 2009, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                Hey LiliJ, I love your Sarah Connor Sig. Such a bummer that show got cancelled.
                Thanks! I actually got it from a tut I posted in the GAD tut thread (Though it's v different cos of the program I used )

Lovely entries! Very festive

I didn't have time cos...
                Spoiler:
                both my sisters went in to hospital for upcoming surgeries (on the same day!!! Eek!), one a C-section, the other a brain surgery So pretty hectic! Plus, I was busy playing in our minimal snow

Comment

I forgot to say.... Congrats to Cazz, Achaja, Luci and Radzuhok!!! And awesome job everyone!!

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                  Thanks! I actually got it from a tut I posted in the GAD tut thread (Though it's v different cos of the program I used )

Spoiler:
                  both my sisters went in to hospital for upcoming surgeries (on the same day!!! Eek!), one a C-section, the other a brain surgery So pretty hectic! Plus, I was busy playing in our minimal snow
                  OH no hun. **HUGGLES** I hope all went well for both.

Comment

Oh wow. I also love the "Allison from Palmdale" one. Loved that episode.

Spoiler:
                    I hope everything goes well for your sisters.

Comment

thank you all for votes from previous challenge, thanks Luci for critic's choice Congrats to all for fabulous icons

*cryz* Cazz, you didn't get my icons for this challenge? I've sent you the message on 17th December, have it in my PM box
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        thank you all for votes from previous challenge, thanks Luci for critic's choice Congrats to all for fabulous icons

*cryz* Cazz, you didn't get my icons for this challenge? I've sent you the message on 17th December, have it in my PM box
                        Indeed I do, sorry about that, too many PM's this week, you'd gone onto the next page Added them in, only had one vote so far, so easily remedied

Comment

oh thank you Cazz
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            I forgot to say.... Congrats to Cazz, Achaja, Luci and Radzuhok!!! And awesome job everyone!!

OH no hun. **HUGGLES** I hope all went well for both.
                            I agree! Well done - you guys earned it

And thanks...
                            Spoiler:
                            they're actually not getting the ops til after Christmas, but they're in and out of hospital so much the doctors thought it might be better for them to stay

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                            Oh wow. I also love the "Allison from Palmdale" one. Loved that episode.

Thanks and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thank you scifan!

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X