Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London film and comic con 09

did anyone else attend the con?

i did and it was amazing because it was my first con and i got to meet three people from my favourite sci fi shows jewel staite, michael shanks and eve myles. ill post the pictures i got with them when i get them in the post.

save stargate atlantis

Yep I was there....met Michael again, got a photo op with him, saw the talk he and Jewel did and generally had a fun time with my mates.....

Also met Tom Baker, finally realising a childhood dream to my MY era's Doctor!.....top man.....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

cool thats an ace picture i have to wait for mine to come in the post because i couldnt wait for the pictures to come as it is a 4 hour drive to get back to preston , you went saturday then did you not go sunday?

save stargate atlantis

Comment

Yep...just went on the Saturday....purely to see Michael again....Tom was a bonus.....I only live about an hour's train ride from London so it was easy for me......I enjoy these events - done two LFCC and 3 Collectomania's now so I've got the "drill" down pretty efficiently!....

It's always a pleasure to meet Michael...he's charming, funny, always has a smile and makes you feel very special.....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

i was going to go saturday but then eve myles was only appearing sunday so i had to go then because im a big fan of torchwood(not as much as stargate though!!)

save stargate atlantis

Comment

[ATTACH]8680[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8681[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8682[/ATTACH]

finally my pictures are here they look good but i look slightly high in the pictures !!!(thats what lack of sleep does to you) . also my face looks wierd in the michael one because he made me laugh. also the pics are rubbish quality because im rubbish at uploading things but ive got them in an album in my profile were they are better quality,

save stargate atlantis

Comment

Working...
            X