Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn Gamers, Starwars Empire at War modded for Stargate

Hey Guys,
    Ran across this kick ** mod! The current version is playable on Starwars Empire at War - EaW Final 1.1. However, they are upgrading the mod to the Forces of Corruption addon. If you guys are interested, take a peak, I only posted a few screenshots, there are over 140 planets. Included are the Asgard,Replicators, Goa'uld, Ori, Wraith and us the Tauri.

Save SGA!

i know i play the mod, its very good although some of the ships seem a bit underpowered
    check my story's:
    Battlestar group 16
    and Under Siege
    and respond at:
    Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
    my newest story:
    TFS Ticonderoga
    and respond at:
    TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
      i know i play the mod, its very good although some of the ships seem a bit underpowered
      Thats why its a work in progress, either way alot of people don't know about it and im sure theres a few that will be happy to know of its exsistance.
      Save SGA!

Comment

Ok i so confused, someone please tell me how the downloading works. Also, will this work on a mac. And do you have to own the original empire at war to play this. Please help. I am so confused
        sigpic

Comment

Ok never mind it worked. But what program do you need on a PC to open the game?
          sigpic

Comment

u dont need a programme to open it ? usually with a pc u simply insert the disc and it loads up itself . if it doesn find the "my computer" icon enter it and find the disc there . its usually referred to by name. yes btw u will be needing the original starwars game then u download the patch and place it in the appropriate directory . the game should do the rest . all of this can be googled its pretty much how i learned to mod my supreme commander game .

and yeah ive seen this mod around a lot and ive heard complaints about some imbalances but still meant to be amazing . its the only way to really get the feel of controlling fleets of stargate ships . for anyone interested im sure theres a stargate mod for the game homeworld as well

Comment

looks good.
              Some say that he has only one ear.
              And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
              All we know is he's called
              sigpic

Comment

Wish that game still worked on my computer Mod looks awesome though
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

I haven't played it but I have heard of it (I think I posted it a few months ago here). There's also a great Stargate ship pack for Star Trek Bridge Commander and at least one or two mods available for Half Life 2.
                  That is just my two cents.

Comment

Lets not forget the UT3 mods in development atm! There are also 1 or 2 on the go for the Crysis engine (Among other engines also of course!)!

On Topic: I've watched SG:EAW for quite a while now on ModDb but I've never got the chance to play it cos I aint got a copy of SW:EAW yet! But it's always looked great and I look forward to trying it someday soon! The development team have done a great job on it so far!
                    www.stargatetew.com - An Unofficial Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion

www.moddb.com - Change The Game

Comment

To get this mod to work you create a mod folder and paste it in there.

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War\GameData\Mods\Stargate

You put execution file into:
                      C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War\GameData

And you create a desktop shortcut of the launcher and thats it
                      Last edited by Thor_1980; 21 April 2009, 09:48 PM.
                      Save SGA!

Comment

Working...
                      X