Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Hey everyone:

I'm looking for feedback for the 4th Annual Fan Party in Vancouver. We have traditionally held the party before the convention. In 2010, I am considering having it on Sunday evening as closure to the con. This would eliminate the goodbye dinner. But several actors have informed me that a Sunday evening would be easier for them to attend. What do you guys think?
    Sounds like a fantastic idea - some last smoozing with the actors would be a great way to end the Con.
    I also liked having the autographs on a Saturday - just one less lineup.
    The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
    Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Hey everyone:

I'm looking for feedback for the 4th Annual Fan Party in Vancouver. We have traditionally held the party before the convention. In 2010, I am considering having it on Sunday evening as closure to the con. This would eliminate the goodbye dinner. But several actors have informed me that a Sunday evening would be easier for them to attend. What do you guys think?
      I think it's a great idea. What better way to end a wonderful weekend.

Comment

I signed up for 2010 at the Con just gone - seat C11 again

I'm not entirely sure I will be able to attend, as since I returned home I have been offered a place on a very cool postgraduate course, so it all depends on timings.

Would be great if they can get some guests from Universe.

I had a blast at the 2009 Con but am kicking myself that I didn't go to the 2008 one (I could have but for some reason didn't) - & now will never see the SG1 set *sobs* Ho hum, at least I saw the gate & SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
          Sent off a email for Gary to start the ball rolling on what Guests I'd love to see next year.

Michael Shanks and Joe Flanigan (want to see them again)
          Steve Bacic
          Cliff Simon (hugs to AG for that one)
          Alexis Cruz
          Colin Cunnigham
          JR Bourne (that one's for you Medu)

and of course the cast of Universe (who Gary replied they are trying to get, just want the show to air first)!!

Anyone else have a wish list name to add???
          David Hewlett & Kavan Smith please

Comment

Hey everyone:

......I'm over it. I'll probably stay an extra day and find something to do on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky View Post
              David Hewlett & Kavan Smith please
              Thats who I said well i said the hewletts since never saw them and Kavan Smith; this is why we are perfect roomies we think alike <run in fear lol>!
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                ......I'm over it. I'll probably stay an extra day and find something to do on Monday.
                (((Hugs MamaSue and cries too.....)))
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hey everyone:

Though I wasn't able to make it this year, just wanted to say kudos to you and your great efforts to set up/plan all this stuff.

Comment

(((Hugs MamaSue and cries too.....)))

You can make it Monday Farewell Breakfast! at Timmy's
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I love the idea of the ending party.. As it seemed that we were pretty rushed on Wed. night between dinner and the party. I also have decided that I will fly back on Tuesday instead of Monday so I can see a bit more.. I reallllly wanted to go out on the pacific but the closest I got was the water bus over to the north shore..

Comment

I can't believe this thread is going already!!!!

Question for those who re-upped their seat before they left this year? Did you get confirmation already for your chosen seats? I purchased the front row center aisle seat off ebay this year, and wasn't sure they'd let me re-purchase it for next year, but Letecia said yes, I filled out the form with the seat number and gave her my credit card. Only problem is I don't see it on my credit card statement. Do they wait to charge your card until the tickets actually go on sale? Or do I need to get in touch with Creation and make sure they didn't mess something up?

Comment

I think the the biggest problem I had with the con was actually dealing with creation. For being "the" convention company they sure don't seem to know how to run a business..

Comment

Originally posted by weirtoo View Post
                            I can't believe this thread is going already!!!!

Question for those who re-upped their seat before they left this year? Did you get confirmation already for your chosen seats? I purchased the front row center aisle seat off ebay this year, and wasn't sure they'd let me re-purchase it for next year, but Letecia said yes, I filled out the form with the seat number and gave her my credit card. Only problem is I don't see it on my credit card statement. Do they wait to charge your card until the tickets actually go on sale? Or do I need to get in touch with Creation and make sure they didn't mess something up?
                            Leticia told me that she was processing the cards next week, so don't worry yet

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                              I love the idea of the ending party.. As it seemed that we were pretty rushed on Wed. night between dinner and the party. I also have decided that I will fly back on Tuesday instead of Monday so I can see a bit more.. I reallllly wanted to go out on the pacific but the closest I got was the water bus over to the north shore..
                              I think it was you that wanted to go to Seattle. I think that could be arranged and renting a car to drive there. The border crossing may be an issue time-wise, so the tour would have to leave early in the morning.

Comment

I think it was you that wanted to go to Seattle. I think that could be arranged and renting a car to drive there. The border crossing may be an issue time-wise, so the tour would have to leave early in the morning.
                                Well I wanted to do that too.. Lol.. I also flirted with the idea of going up to Alaska, then flying back down the same day.. So much to do so little time..

Comment

Working...
                                X