Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJZ View Post
    Tim, you'll have to be our pro-tourleader.
    Hah, not quite sure how well that would work out... only thing I know how to get to around Vancouver without a GPS telling me where to go (and seems like even then I miss a turn here and there) is Jack's Cabin.

Comment

I'll be back! I'm in B24 or B25....don't know which at the moment. I know D25 is a good seat.....so B25 should be even better!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        I'll be back! I'm in B24 or B25....don't know which at the moment. I know D25 is a good seat.....so B25 should be even better!
        Well, I was in B24 last year (2008) and it was a great seat!
        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

WOW! 2010 thread already I just have to post & subscribe

So Creation already sold upto row F ?? nice!.... or maybe not in my case since I don't have the ticket yet .

Anyhoo... I always want to go back there given the chance, but I really have to wait & see what next year brings for me, so here's hoping ....
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I'm tossed up whether to buy a ticket now and see if I can make it (despite my original intention of only doing one con), but I can't see it happening...still I was in row M this year so even if I wait a few weeks I'll still probably end up somewhere better.

If anyone wants a local tour of filming sites I recommend the lovely AnnieS - reasonable rates and service with a smile
            The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
            Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
              I'm tossed up whether to buy a ticket now and see if I can make it (despite my original intention of only doing one con), but I can't see it happening...still I was in row M this year so even if I wait a few weeks I'll still probably end up somewhere better.

If anyone wants a local tour of filming sites I recommend the lovely AnnieS - reasonable rates and service with a smile
              WOW thanks Kathryn!!!!
              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                We made our hotel reservation as we checked out of this one. May want to think of doing the same.
                I tried to make my reservation but they told me the system couldn't do it yet since it's more than a year away, with the con being pushed back a couple weeks next year. Going to give them a call on the 13th though and set it up

Comment

I'm in too! Seat C4 again, I hope. I signed up for it again, had to email to find out since I didn't get to stay for the upgrades Will post when I know for sure!

Looking forward to it!
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Kamala42 and I will be in A30 and A31 in 2010. I'm already beginning to plan the next Fan Party!!!
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

I felt the same way with Chicago last year and now I can't get the roomies to stop begging me to come back out for ChiCon, if only as a day pass thing... -shakes head-

In their words... DO IT!!!
                      You won't regret not waiting... You will regret waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                        So will I!! I got to choose the seats! So, we'll just have to wait and see which one Creation gives me.They did look like good seats, I had a look after I got them.

After I had all the trouble with credit cards not going through and thinking I was never going to get hold of a ticket for this year I double checked with Creation to make sure the details I gave them were OK. Gary emailed me back to say there will be no problem with the credit card! Phew!

Mamasue and I will be lurking right behind you JacksCSM!

Comment

If anyone wants me to, I will start a new seating chart... I don't currently have a ticket, as I am not quite sure how to fit that in with the Montana move, but as I said before, I like tinkering with programs and would be more than happy to start a seating chart!

Comment

I am back too! From seat A3 to A10.

I think we can book the hotel around Juni or July. It's early enough. We had this year a suite and shared with 4 peoples. It was space enough and it's sheaper as a double.

So I book a suite again (if possible) and if anybody want to share it - send a PM. But you must stay in the Hilton from 13th - 19th April!
                            *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                            *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                            *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

I will have to wait to get my seat. Though I know for sure, I will upgrade to Preferred ticket for sure. I want to do the set tours for sure this time!!!
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

So, hopefully I will be able to retain my old job with the same hours at Walmart and with that, I am totally on... If not, my BRAND NEW (as of like 7 hours ago) sis-in-law is trying to get me in at her job... I just need to pick up about 10-15 hours a week to put away... Not too much time away from home... So Nate, go ahead and pawn off your ticket and run...run FAR away! lol J/K J/K

Comment

Working...
                                X