Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bikerchic1977 View Post
    ewww. way too early in the season for that.. i'm just glad it's not still snowing out.. it was warmer during the con in vancouver than it was after i came home to nj..

Vancouver has been beautiful the past 2 days....yesterday it hit 20 degC on Vancouver Island and today, for the morning at least, the sun was gorgeous and it was in the high teens!.....however tomorrow it's planned to get cooler again.....it's my last full day.....Thursday I have to pack, check out of the hotel and fly home overnight.....

As to whether I come back in April next year.....who knows?....I think if I got the chance and Gatecon is in the Summer I might save my pennies to do that one.....never say never is my motto though!..

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Vancouver has been beautiful the past 2 days....yesterday it hit 20 degC on Vancouver Island and today, for the morning at least, the sun was gorgeous and it was in the high teens!.....however tomorrow it's planned to get cooler again.....it's my last full day.....Thursday I have to pack, check out of the hotel and fly home overnight.....

As to whether I come back in April next year.....who knows?....I think if I got the chance and Gatecon is in the Summer I might save my pennies to do that one.....never say never is my motto though!..

Deeds xx
      You guys are still here cool!!! Yes the weather has been beautiful the last few days. Not so happy to hear the temps will be heading downwards!!!

Have a safe flight home on Thursday!!!
      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
        You guys are still here cool!!! Yes the weather has been beautiful the last few days. Not so happy to hear the temps will be heading downwards!!!

Have a safe flight home on Thursday!!!

I've had an amazing time here since our Road Trip finished.......but not enough time to do or see all my favourite places!....I guess I'll just have to come back eh?....

And .......

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

They just beat St Louis to get through to the next round of the playoffs!!......

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Deeds xx
          I wasn't sure if you were still here! I wandered into Downtown Vancouver today, could have met up for lunch.

The weather has been lovely, back to the rain though, at least in Maple Ridge for now. I think you will come back, come on, you know you can't stay away!

Comment

I've had an amazing time here since our Road Trip finished.......but not enough time to do or see all my favourite places!....I guess I'll just have to come back eh?....

And .......

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

They just beat St Louis to get through to the next round of the playoffs!!......

Deeds xx
            YES GO CANUCKS!!!!

I Suspect that one Michael Shanks is absolutely giddy tonight. As I'm sure all of this fair city is. I have heard many sirens going past tonight.
            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
            VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

Deeds xx
              Congrats. I was telling everyone at work that I need to get my Canucks swag out of my house (even if it has MS' DNA ). If San Jose comes back the Wings will be play the Canucks. I guess we will both be sitting back and waiting.

Time to go back to RL and leave work before Big Brother throws me out.

LETS GO RED WINGS
              sigpic
              Lets Go Red Wings

Comment

Originally posted by DanaLee View Post
                Congrats. I was telling everyone at work that I need to get my Canucks swag out of my house (even if it has MS' DNA ). If San Jose comes back the Wings will be play the Canucks. I guess we will both be sitting back and waiting.

Time to go back to RL and leave work before Big Brother throws me out.

LETS GO RED WINGS
                Thats Michaels Canucks stuff from us isn't it; and on his Q and A asked him if he would like to see a Conference Final of Wings and Canucks lol!!!
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

The 2009 convention was my first convention ever and I'm glad that I chose this one to be my first. I'm defintely going to be going back for the 2010 convention, but I can't decide whether to go for the gold package or the preferred package? I was in the preferred package this past convention just to see what it was like. I guess I'll have to think quickly if I want to get a good seat at the 2010 convention.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                    Thats Michaels Canucks stuff from us isn't it; and on his Q and A asked him if he would like to see a Conference Final of Wings and Canucks lol!!!
                    Yes it is the puckhead & foam finger. Plus the beads & shot glass that I bought for myself. Not to mention the pin. I even changed my wallpaper at work. It is no longer us w/ Michael. Do you want to hold the swag for safe keeping.

I never did get to offer Michael the ticket, but I still have a ticket for him if he wants to come for either the Western semi-finals or finals. I really believe the Wings will play the Canucks in the finals. (Sorry Rinkrat)

Now that the Flames have tied it up, I think it would be great if we get the Ducks and the Canucks & Flames play each other.

Just think we saw the Canucks & Ducks. Next year, since the con is later in April, we need to look at the schedule as soon as it comes out so we can go to another game.

LETS GO RED WINGS
                    sigpic
                    Lets Go Red Wings

Comment

Dana Do you twitter?? You might want to let Lexa Doig know that you have a ticket for him. Http://www.twitter.com/LexaShmexa

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                        Dana Do you twitter?? You might want to let Lexa Doig know that you have a ticket for him. Http://www.twitter.com/LexaShmexa
                        Or, I can let his agent know for you, Dana.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Yes it is the puckhead & foam finger. Plus the beads & shot glass that I bought for myself. Not to mention the pin. I even changed my wallpaper at work. It is no longer us w/ Michael. Do you want to hold the swag for safe keeping.

I never did get to offer Michael the ticket, but I still have a ticket for him if he wants to come for either the Western semi-finals or finals. I really believe the Wings will play the Canucks in the finals. (Sorry Rinkrat)

Now that the Flames have tied it up, I think it would be great if we get the Ducks and the Canucks & Flames play each other.

Just think we saw the Canucks & Ducks. Next year, since the con is later in April, we need to look at the schedule as soon as it comes out so we can go to another game.

LETS GO RED WINGS

That would be wild if he actually went!!!
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

This is completely off topic, but a Canadian bird foundation is steaming live feed from Syney, British Columbia of a Bald Eagle and her chicks in their nest. If you want to watch it, check out:

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.or...90302200021473
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

LETS GO RED WINGS
                              Hey Dana!

The Flames better win tonight to make this series go a little longer! The way they played last game, they really don't deserve to even be in the playoffs, but I need the money for Chicago, so they better go a little further in the playoffs.

I really thought you would invite me to a game in the Motorcity
                              I would even cheer for the Wings so long as they are not playing the Flames.

If you look at some of the C of Red pictures from the last two home games, you can see me standing on the ice!!

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                                Hey Dana!

The Flames better win tonight to make this series go a little longer! The way they played last game, they really don't deserve to even be in the playoffs, but I need the money for Chicago, so they better go a little further in the playoffs.

I really thought you would invite me to a game in the Motorcity
                                I would even cheer for the Wings so long as they are not playing the Flames.

If you look at some of the C of Red pictures from the last two home games, you can see me standing on the ice!!
                                Good luck tonight for the flames!!! If the wings play vancouver rather it be in conference finals; this is way to long waiting for the wings and canucks to start back up I WANT HOCKEY AGAIN; even though watching other games to long waiting those two teams to play.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT RINKRAT!
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X