StarGate Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
    DB10: Yes, I´m going to do some of these things.

Here are new screens and I have a question for you: What are you thinking about the "O´Neill class render"?
    Nice to see some updates, the O'Neill render looks good but like The Deadalus said the shield render must be a bit bigger.

And which updates you're planning to do the upcoming time?
    sigpic

Comment

Yhis look like a very good game

And also looks very dead

Yes It is
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 31 January 2011, 10:12 AM. Reason: merged
      [url]http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit.phphttp:sigpic

Comment

you can edit posts, you know

Comment

No, It´s not dead. (it´s undead ) I´m working on new movement for BC-304 class and I´m correcting a strong of weapons.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

I´m sorry for two posts, but I finally finished firing positions for BC-304´s railguns. It was a big problem for me, but now I can continue with other ships. I will release some screens today.

Comment

I´m sorry for two posts, but I finally finished firing positions for BC-304´s railguns. It was a big problem for me, but now I can continue with other ships. I will release some screens today.
              Good to hear something from you

Long time no see, but nice you're still busy I'm interested!
              sigpic

Comment

Here is short teaser with new railguns. Their power isn´t final, but it will be working something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG0FVNPgA-s

Comment

Here is short teaser with new railguns. Their power isn´t final, but it will be working something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG0FVNPgA-s
                  Looking good

But could you make the railgun-fire yellow instead of white?
                  sigpic

Comment

ok saw the vid

1: yellow or white railguns dont matter. the bullets are extremely hot so they can appear as white hot or yellow, but that's just detail.

2: add explosions. a missile does nothing. it needs to detonate. a good old nuclear detonation would look cool. do note this: a nuclear explosion in space is a single intense flash. that's it, no big mushroom cloud or plasma wave. just a flash. that would be nice.

3: do you intend to use normal missiles and "nuclear" missiles? essentially mark V and mark VIII nukes? or even Mark IX?

4: though the ha'tak splitting in two looks cool, i'd prefer if there were several forms of deaths for every ship: splitting and then exploding, splitting and then fragmenting, several explosions on the hul and fragments remaining behind, or the ship having a few explosions on the hull and then one big explosion and it's vapourised. i dont know your coding but a "random" of these options shouldnt be too hard.

5: railgun impacts should create a small "impact explosion".

6: the shield of the deadalus is oval, not round

Comment

i have tryied the beta but there should be a moveble croshair

can you release a new beta plz

the beta i have there are only 3 ships playable

Comment

i cant download the demo

Comment

where can i find the new demo?

Comment

I believe here you can find the latest (and only) demo: Megaupload, but correct me if there is a newer version available.

I've played that version ( a lot ._.), and it was very entertaining and nice. And after watching those update videos, I believe the next version is going to be much better, and will most likely cross the line of awesomeness. I'd still like to suggest something, hope you don't mind. =)
                            -Ra's pyramid ship is too big, I think it should be as big as Ha'taks pyramid (without the dark structure)
                            -Beam weapon of Ori ships should be more like the one in the Ori satellite's, only bigger. Oh and when Ori ships fire, you can hear the music from Camelot space battle scene
                            -Al'kesh are perhaps little bit too fast
                            -Like DB10 suggested, make something to get usage of hyperdrive harder. Now you can evade shots really easily. Like suggested, hyperdrive could overload, or there could be a 5-10 seconds delay after pressing the spacebar before the ship jumps to hyperspace.
                            -Oh and please make Battle of the Supergate mission ^^

I think that's all. I'm looking forward for the next release =)

Comment

could you make a mac version please.
                              i have been watching this thread and waiting for this to come out for some time

Comment

When and where will/is the full game going to be avalible? I'm really excited, the demos are great!

Comment

Working...
                                X