X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello?
    How is it going?

Ronon looses his temper over the weapons console and starts punching it
    Sheppard: Easy, Chewie! Those buttons are your friends! Just keep trying!
    Ronon: I'M TRYING!!!!

Comment

I can provide you with the actual Ori Mothership (Top Down Render by Jeremy Hampton), which you can rescale later.

Screenshot from my now dead game, Stargate Battlefront

Ori Warship Sprite

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Nice demo!
        And could you play against the ori?!
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

How is it going? New movement is done, so you can move with the ships W,S,A,D buttons. Now I´m working on the Daniel Jackson class and I will post here new screens soon.

Cameron Mitchel: Nice render, I´m going to use it. And is there any chance to play some playable version of your game?

Rasunda: Not yet, but It´s possible to the future.
          Last edited by TENTHIUS; 30 April 2009, 05:10 AM. Reason: Answer for Rasunda.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Good, I await the ori and english screen.
            sigpic

Comment

excellent game can't wait for next demo
              Last edited by janus 510; 09 May 2009, 06:38 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

When's the Demo comming?
                sigpic

Comment

Nice to hear you're still busy!

Which ships are you gonna replace with other renders? And do you have already some new screens to show? Will you also change the ship strenghts, because all the ships are now equal in weapon- and shield strenght. The same weapon- and shield strenghts would make the game much more realistic and more fun to play.

I'm looking forward to hear from you

DB10
                  sigpic

Comment

The game?
                    sigpic

Comment

The game? I´ve been working on new movement system since four weeks and I will post new in-game video with this new movement tomorrow. And about the demo: the truth is that I don´t know, but I´m trying for first possible date.

Comment

a little on the info:

ancients dont use coilguns. ever.

judging from renders, and dialog, its a pulsed particle cannon.

->"The Siege," the beam slices through the hive no contest. while it IS a low-yield weapon. besides, the beam is near-instant.

-> "Trinity". the roof weapon is stated to be a high-power version of the sattelite.

-> Aurora Model. the guns look alot like the Trinity guns.

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
                          The game? I´ve been working on new movement system since four weeks and I will post new in-game video with this new movement tomorrow. And about the demo: the truth is that I don´t know, but I´m trying for first possible date.
                          By the way, here it is the new in-game video
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlT7V...e=channel_page

Comment

I've played your demo again, and I saw some things what could be done better:

- Orange colored shields for the Goa'uld ships and The Ancient Warship (now they're yellow).
                            - Yellow colored shields for the Traveller and Lost Tribe Ship.
                            - Yellow colored drones instead of white.
                            - Shield- and weapon strenghts just like the show, for example it's now possible to defeat an Ori Mothership with the Prometheus. I believe all the ship strenghts are the same at the moment. The weapons of the Prometheus should be ineffective (same for the other weaker ships like the Ha'taks) against Ori Motherships.
                            - Other models for the Wraith ships and the Ha'tak.
                            - If it's possible railguns for the Earth ships and smaller rockets.
                            - Also if it's possible beside the Ori main weapon the blue pulse weapons.
                            - When you use the hyperdrive too much it can overload, so you can't use it anymore for a longer period.

I hope this is of any use for you

DB10
                            sigpic

Comment

DB10: Yes, I´m going to do some of these things.

Here are new screens and I have a question for you: What are you thinking about the "O´Neill class render"?

Spoiler:

Comment

The O´Neill Ship render is fine, but you should make bigger the shield render

Comment

Working...
                                X