This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of stargatesg1uk.com?

Hi, I have been working on my website a bit more today and I was just wondering what you thought of it so far. I would appreciate it if you have a quick visit and let me know your thoughts and comments. It doesn't matter how bad the comment is as I am making this site for the Fans, so I want it to be what you want.

Stargate SG-1 UK

I'd like to thank you in advance for your help.

Andrew

P.S. The site isn't finished completely yet.

It's different lol.

I would suggest changing the colors of the scrolling bars.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

change the colours, and im not sure about the background either seems to cutesy!
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thats pretty good. You've got some quite good info on there

Comment

I don't know how to change the colour of the scrolling bars. Could you tell me? I'm using Front Page.

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          It's different lol.

I would suggest changing the colors of the scrolling bars.

Comment

Well, I don't know how to use Front Page... I just use good ol' notepad lol.

<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
            <!-- BODY { scrollbar-face-color : #000000 ; scrollbar-arrow-color : #000000 ; scrollbar-track-color : #000000 ;
            scrollbar-shadow-color : 'red' ; scrollbar-highlight-color : 'red' ; scrollbar-3dlight-color : '#000000' ; scrollbar-darkshadow-Color : '#000000' } -->
            </STYLE>

You put that inbetween <head> and </head>, and you just change all that values for the colors.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Having frames on the sides just to hold photos isent realy good, for people with smaler screen sizes it takes up valuable space. Also, links in drop downs menus is kind of old, and hard to up date, if you add new menus in the future you will have to edit everypage, i suggest, if you want to keep frames, puting your navigation in your frame. As for the background, its a little flashy and un related to stargate, you should just use a plain color for it. Those are just my thoughts

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
              X