No announcement yet.

Farewell to our GW Family member WraithLord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never met WraithLord myself but all the same I am saddened that a member of our GateWorld family has been lost and has gone beyond the 'Gate.

My condolences to his family and all his friends. *hugs*
    Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

He will be missed. May the Force be with his family.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I'll start off by saying I really don't know Wraithlord. But to those of you who did know him its probably no differenent then losing a friend in real life. So I kind of know what you people are going through. It is never easy to lose a friend and I sympathize with the lose some the people are feeling. Finally I wish Wraithlord's real life family and friends the best of luck through this sad ordeal. If half the posts I have read on this thread are true I can absolute certainity that he will be missed
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Such sad news to get when coming online today...

My thougths and prayers are with his family and friends...these things are never easy.. and it's such a tragedy..

Rest in peace Chris
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm very sad to hear this! I've missed him in the picture game threads, he'd always play the picture games I started no matter how dorky they are. I would always be amused with where he'd change his location to, which when he was active here is seemed like he'd change it every week.

I don't know how he'd feel about this, but I thought maybe it would be nice to share a link to some of his fanart: http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...hlord/Artwork/ (more links on the left).

He, like me, loved getting screencaps, and he could always get such nice ones of the Wraith Ladies. for me its a way of remembering him by looking through the screencaps he collected in his photobucket account. (and my eyes are tearing up while I'm doing so)

Peace be with you WraithLord, you will be remembered and missed.

Comment

I have Only just found out i really cant believe it ,i just Cant Wl was just the Nicest Person ever he was always so helful and kind to me my Codolences to all his Family and Friends he will be sadly Missed on the Thread he always had a kind word to say about everyones Work and everything
              Rest in peace Wl
              You will be sadly Missed by all
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I wanted to honor Lordy with showing some of his art. He may not always liked them but I disagree. I found the link to his PB. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did:

Wallie/Calanders

spoiler for size:
                Spoiler:

Signatures (Most were his, but some are gifts)

Icons

Icon Challenge

Andee/Wraith Queen art

spoiler for size:
                Spoiler:

And last, but not least.....

MPs

Edit: Sorry Nebulan. You had the same idea. I got called away during the middle of my posting.
                Last edited by scifan; 05 February 2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

He made me Kate-signatures. *snugglesquishes the ghost of Lordy*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Such horrid news My thoughts and prayers go out to Lordy's family
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope you're happy, wherever you are, Lordy.

We'll miss you.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

WL....My friend....I didn't know him in real life but I like to think of him as a good friend who I met here....He was the sweetest guy, never had a bad words to say about anyone.....I loved all his pic spams in the Rachel/Teyla thread, I will miss those but most of all, I will miss him

My condolences to his friends and family at this very sad time!

I see some are posting some art he made, well if no one minds I would like to post some art he made for me, he was very talented

He made these for my birthday

These one's.he let me snag

sigpic

Comment

omg that's so sad! Lordy was my very first friend here on GW, fantastic person, very kind. He made pretty artworks!

Rest in peace Chris.
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I was really quite sad to hear about this.I knew him as a Ladies of Stargate and Wraith fan, and as a Sheppard/Teyla shipper. He will be missed. My thoughts and condolences to his friends and family.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Rest in peace Lordy. You will be missed.
                              sigpic

Comment

I only knew him in Pic games thread but he was always nice to me
                                Rest in Peace Lordy(Chris)
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X