This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 1st music video

my 1st music video plezz till me what u think!!
    PS. there are spoilers! in the video on The Defiant One, it is for all the die hard fins!!! remember to vote for SG1!!!

http://sore-thumbs.net/sg1/New%20Fou...aster_0003.wmv

I didn't feel like this song fit the images at all. Sorry. Nice video though, Nice quality in the images and song. And quick DL time. But the song just doesn't fit with the mood of the show's clips.

Nice job for a first MV. Nice signature by the way.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

lol, that omost the say what my squad sad to me , ty for your C&C

Comment

I liked it Although i was getting a bit 'ahh' at some parts because some of the clips you merged together took forever, when there wasn't much to look at, but i'm not being negative, because i liked it!!!
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
          I liked it Although i was getting a bit 'ahh' at some parts because some of the clips you merged together took forever, when there wasn't much to look at, but i'm not being negative, because i liked it!!!
          got to remember this is my 1ST ONE!!! im thinking of makeing one on "The Eye" as soon as i get it

Comment

Originally posted by Ace-SG1-
            got to remember this is my 1ST ONE!!! im thinking of makeing one on "The Eye" as soon as i get it
            Oo- don't worry, i took it into account the whole way of watching ur video
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

My advice as a fellow vidder is when you have a song with this pace, to use shorter clips and more action oriented ones, it tends to flow better. For your first vid, its pretty good and I enjoyed it. I haven't seen "The Defiant One" so can't say how well the song goes with the episode, but I'm guessing you were going for a less literal interpretion.

One thing I noticed is this Wraith dude lacks the grace of movement of a certain other dearly departed member of his species. That has nothing to do with the video, but I felt like mentioning it.

Comment

Pretty good for a first vid I'm not really an expert on music videos so I have no advice to give, but well done and keep at it

Comment

411 all, this is not my 1st video. but this is my 1st video useing Windows. i know more on Imac for makeing videos, but my 1st one was for my project on " Motocross " and that was about 15-20mins LOG! that had takeing me about 1 and a 1/2 years to get done. and it was about 1GB!! so umm yea thx for all the infor im going to try and make a video useing SG1 and SGA1

Comment

Working...
                  X